CHAPTER 06 - Family Moments

🔴ALERT!!🔴

DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH DHRUV TARA FROM MON-SAT AT 8.00PM ONLY ON SAB TV. WE MUST MAKE TRP UPTO 0.7 TO SAVE THE SHOW!! AND PLAESE: 

1. DO NOT SKIP THE ADVERTISEMENTS

2. SWITCH ON YOUR TV 2 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOW START SO THAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE FOR FULL TRP FROM YOUR SIDE

The next morning
(Tara wakes up early in the morning and sees that Shaurya is sleeping tightly pressed to his father's chest. Tara caresses Shaurya's head and gets down the bed to go for a shower. After sometime, Tara comes out in  a yellow saree. She applies sindoor on her hairline and wears her chudiya. She looks so pretty. Tara goes to the kitchen to make prashaad. She comes back to the bedroom and still Shaurya and Dhruv are sleeping)

Tara - Dhruv, uthiye... Dekho subha ho gaya hai...

Dhruv - Tara, thodi der aur sone do nah...

Tara - Dekho Dhruv, aise der se utna sehat ke liye accha nahi hota... Uthiye...

Dhruv - Theek hai Rajkumari ji...

(Dhruv wakes up and looks at his son. Dhruv takes Shaurya's teddy and changed his voice and acted as if the teddy is speaking)

Dhruv (in a cute different voice) - Shaurya, mera dost... uthna... mujhe khelna hai tumhare saath... uthna dost...

(Dhruv gently rubbed the soft toy of Winnie the Pooh on Shaurya's marshmallow-like cheeks. Shaurya grabbed his toy without opening his eyes)

Shaurya - Papa...

Dhruv  (in a cute different voice) - Nahi nahi... hum tumhara dost, Winnie the Pooh... utho aur dekho...

(Shaurya wakes up and chuckled. He loved to hear this cute voice of Winnie the Pooh produced by his papa. Shaurya embraced his father. Dhruv gave the child his morning kiss. Dhruv got up and sees Tara. It was when he notices how beautiful Tara looked that day and got mesmerized by seeing Tara in the yellow saree. Dhruv was gazing at Tara. Shaurya, looks at his papa and he smiles 🤭 Tara notices that Shaurya was looking at them and he is laughing. Tara pinches Dhruv and Dhruv comes to his senses)

Dhruv - Shaurya beta, hum dono nahane chalte hai... aaj papa aapko nahalaenge...

(Dhruv picks the child in his hand and goes to the bathroom. Tara rushes to the kitchen to make breakfast. Tara prepares aloo ke parathe with some chutney. Meanwhile, after giving a bath to Shaurya, Dhruv comes out of the bathroom with the child wrapped in a towel. Dhruv dressed the child in a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Dhruv too freshened up and comes out in a blue shirt and a black trouser. When Dhruv and Shaurya arrived down stairs, Tara was arranging the breakfast table.)

Tara - Dhruv, sarva pratham pooja karte hai.

(They go to the small mandir at the corner of their hall. Tara offers prashad to Kanha ji and Dhruv, Tara and Shaurya do pooja. After doing pooja, they sit for their breakfast.)

Tara - Dhruv, aaj hum neh aapka pasandida bhojan banaya hai. Aloo ke parathe

Dhruv - Areh wah Tara...

(Dhruv fed the first morsel to Tara and another small bite to Shaurya. Dhruv enjoyed his favourite food so much that his happiness is crystal clear in his face. Tara fed the child while having her breakfast. In a little while they finish their meal. Shaurya burped and Dhruv smiled.)

Dhruv - Tara, khana toh bohot badiya hai. Aur mujhe aaj hospital jaana hai Tara. Usse pehele kuch papers dhundna hai mujhe.

Tara - Ji... kuch madat chahiye aapko?

Dhruv - Haa... chahiye. Mujhe aap aap kehen band karo na Tara. Tum mein jyada apnapan mehesoos hota hai mujhe...

Tara - Toh bataiye.. tumhe koi madat chahiye??

Dhruv - Abhi toh nahi. Agar chaiye ho to mein zaroor bataunga...

Tara - ji...

(Tara goes back to the kitchen to clean the vessels while Dhruv went to the office room to find his documents. Shaurya is seated on the floor with his friend and is playing. Shaurya is bored. His little feet is urging to run. Sgairya goes to his mother.)

Shaurya - Maa... aap humare sath khelne aaoge??

Tara - Ab toh humara kaam hogaya hai. Toh chaliye... khelte hai...

Shaurya - Maa, aap apni aankhe yeh patti baandkar humein pakad lijiye...

Tara - Toh phir theek hai... khelte hai... aankh mein choli...

(Tara ties her eyes using a cloth and tries to catch Shaurya. Accidentally, Dhruv comes in between the game of mother and son. Tara catches Dhruv. After all, it was a jackpot for Dhruv. Dhruv too tightly embraced Tara that she got pinned to Dhruv.)

Tara - Dhruv, kya kar rahe ho. Baccha dekh raha hai...

Dhruv - Shuruaat toh tum neh ki thi. Mein toh hospital jaane wala tha, aur tum neh aake mujhe gale lagaya... 😏

Tara - Humein maaf kijiye Chikitsak Dr. Dhruv... Ab toh chod do...

Dhruv - Theek hai. Chod dunga par ek shart pe...

Tara - Kya shart hai tumhara?

Dhruv - Mujhe munh meetha karne ka mann kar raha hai... 😏

Tara - Dhruv... kya kar rahe ho...

Shaurya - Maa... papaka munh meetha keejiye nah. Thaki papa ke liye aaj sab kuch shubh ho...

Dhruv (teasingly) - Maa, papaka munh meetha kijiye... Mein nahi Shaurya kehe raha hai...

(Tara brings dahi shakkar and feeds Dhruv.)

Tara - Kardiya munh meetha...

Dhruv (in ears)- Taraaa.... aise thodi nah hota hai...

Tara - Dhruv, vilambh ho jayega tumhe...

Dhruv - 😉

Shaurya - Jay ho shubh ho...

(Dhruv kisses his cute little son and leaves. Dhruv returned home with an upset face. Tara gets tensed.)

Tara - Dhruv... kya hua?

Dhruv - 😔

Tara - Dhruv, bataiye, kya hua? Tumhara kaam safalta purwak hogaya hai na?

(Dhruv is still tensed. Suddenly he picked up Shaurya and started whirling with the child round and round)

Dhruv - Tara, mujhe job wapas milgaya... Aur pata hai Tara, iss baar mein hospitalka neuro section mein head ban gaya hu aur mera salary aur bhi bhadh gaya hai 🥳🥳

Tara - Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai... Mubarak ho...

Dhruv - Tara, yeh baat humein celebrate karni chahiye... Hum teeno aaj lunch aur dinner karne bahar chalte hai. Bohot enjoy karte hai.

Tara - Ji... awashya

Shaurya - Yeahhhhhh.... papa, humein aapko sabaashi dena hai...

(Dhruv picked up his son and Shaurya kissed his father on his cheeks. Tara too hugged her husband with so much love. Such a lovely family!!)

🔴[MUJHE ZAROOR BATANA AAPKO CHAPTER KAISA LAGA]🔴