CHAPTER 10 - Shaurya and Papa

21st Century
(Dhruv was reading an article sitting on the swing in the balcony. Shaurya was playing with a toy car making sounds)

Shaurya - Woom.... wroomm... wroooooommmmm....

(Little droplets of saliva rains from Shaurya's mouth as he made the noise. Shaurya wanted his papa to play with him too. He didn't want his father to read the 'adbhut chitra wali kitab' and he really wanted him to play with cars. Shaurya took one toy car and drove it along his papa's legs.)

Shaurya - Wroooooooooommmmmmm

(Dhruv understood that his little munchkin wanted to play with him.)

Dhruv - Shaurya beta, idhar aao...

(Shaurya ran to his papa)

Shaurya - Papa...

Dhruv - Mera baccha mujhe kya kehena chahta hai... yeh baat mujhe pata hai...

Shaurya - Papa... aapko pata hai?

Dhruv - Haan... mera Shaurya mere saat khelna chahte hai... Hai nah?

Shaurya - Haa... papa... aap humare saath khelne aaoge?

(Dhruv acted as if he is thinking. Shaurya is tensed! Won't his papa play with him?)

Dhruv - Mmmmm... 🤔 Haan...

Shaurya - Papa maan gaya.... papa maan gaya...

(Shaurya danced in the air. Dhruv sat down on the floor with Shaurya and played with his toy cars. Shaurya kept chuckling. Dhruv always manifested to see his own child playing with him. His manifestation turned into a reality because of his love of life, Tara gave birth to their cute little son, SHAURYA. After sometime, Dhruv understood that Shaurya is tired but he doesn't want to stop playing. Dhruv took Shaurya in his arms and made him sit on the swing with him. Dhruv cuddled his little son.)

Shaurya - Papaaaa...

(Shaurya chuckled. Shaurya kept his little head on his father's heart. He heard the sound of his papa's chest.)

Shaurya - Papa... yahaan se ek adbhut shabd aa raha hai... dub dub karta hai... Papa... aapko dard ho raha hai?

Dhruv - Nahi beta... yeh shabd ko hum dhadkan kehete hai... pata hai papa ke dhadkan papako kya keheta hai? Chutku... chutku...

(Shaurya kept his ear on his father's heart.)

Shaurya - Haa... chutku... chutku... hum bhi sun sakte hai... Aur papa Shaurya ke dhadkan kya keheta hai aapko pata hai?

Dhruv - Kya keheta hai?

Shaurya - Papa... papa...

Dhruv - Mera baccha....

(Dhruv kissed Shaurya on his forehead. Tara calls Dhruv and Shaurya for tea.)

Tara - Dhruv... Shaurya... chai nashta taiyaar hai...

Dhruv - Chalo Shaurya...

(Dhruv picks Shaurya in his arms. Tara and Maharani were arranging the table for tea.)

Maharani - Dhruv, lagta hai Shaurya neh aapko apna woh kitab padne nahi diya hai...

Dhruv - Nahi maa... mera Shaurya bohot hi accha baccha hai. Mujhe pareshaan nahi kiya. Woh mujhse poochkar hi mere saath khelne chala aagaya...

Tara - Maa... Dhruv... aaiye...

(Tara called Maharani and Dhruv for evening snack. Tara has made samosas for snack today! Dhruv was excited to taste them. Not only Dhruv, shaurya too... But...)