Liar's Showdown PT2

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Well, Marcus, Vivian. We finally captured them." Douglas says. "Actually, I captured them. Me, me, me, me, me."

"Yeah, cause your the one with the cool powers," I whisper to Marcus and he giggles. 

 "Come on. We got work to do!" Douglas says leading us out of the room.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Hello, Leo," Marcus says as we walk back out. Major deja vu "Sorry you came all this way, but uh... we're kind of busy."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've got this." Leo says holding up some metal contraption. Marcus moves it out of his hands with his bionics.

"No. You had that." Marcus smirks. 

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've still got all of these."  Leo says gesturing to a small red wagon full of weapons. I throw an energy blast at it and they all erupt into several pieces. 

"No!" Leo screams.

"Goodbyes are tough, Leo, so I'll make this easy," Marcus says shooting electricity at Leo, sending him flying backward. 

"Sorry, that must have been tough," I say with fake sympathy. "You must miss him already."

"What's wrong with you?" Marcus scoffs before we both head back inside.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Bravo. But just 'cause a dog gets out of his cage doesn't mean he's going for a walk." Douglas says smugly as we all re-enter the room to see them having escaped from their cage.

"Wait, you have a dog? Where, where, where, where, where?" Adam screams excitedly. 

"Douglas, You're not getting these kids," Mr. Davenport says. 

"Wrong again, Donny. Look, the decryption is complete. Now I'll have total control of their—" Douglas starts but Mr. Davenport kicks the remote out of his hands. 

"Total control of what?" I whisper to Marcus. 

"You haven't caught up yet, have you?" Marcus whispers back. Wait, what does he mean by that?

"Marcus, Vivan, stop them!" Douglas yells. Marcus and I speed to the door, blocking Adam, Bree, and Chase from exiting.

"Out of our way, Marcus and Vivian," Chase demands. 

"Not a chance. We're more powerful than all of you." Marcus brags.

"Oh, he's lying. I haven't seen him at the gym once." Adam punches but Marcus catches it and tosses Adam to the ground. 

"No one touches my brother, you freak!" Chase shouts and charges at Marcus who in turn throws Chase up to the railing above us. 

"Let's make this fun, huh?" Marcus says speeding up and pressing some buttons opening up the floor under Chase, revaling saws. 

"Marcus, What are you doing? That'll kill him. "I say rushing up to Marcus. 

"So what, we killed Leo." He argues. 

"We killed Leo?!" I shout.

"You honestly don't know what's going on, do you? I didn't think you were that stupid." Marcus scoffs. 

As we were arguing, Bree ran up to us and pushed us to the side. Marcus gets up and starts attacking her. They were fighting and I was just standing there, in shock. Why would Marcus say that to me? What's going on? 

Eventually, Chase started to fall again and I ran over to try to help him. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on." I apologize.