Bionic Rebellion PT1

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Hey, dudes." Bob says as Bob, Sebastian, Spin, and I enter the 'mentor' quarters. Bob turns to Bree "'Sup, boo."

"No, Bob." Bree groans. 

"I love you, too," Bob says delusional.  

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Davenport asks. 

"Just came to say hi, see how you guys are doin', make sure everything's okay." Sebestian answers. 

"I'm here 'cause I was bored," I answer walking towards Chase and giving him a peck on the cheek. 

"I'm here to see how the mentors live." Spin answers. "Ocean view, fireplace...is that a swimming pool?"

"Wow! I've never seen one before. Maybe you should throw on a bikini and show me how it works." Bob says to Bree.

"All right, tour's over," Bree says standing up. 

"Hey. If Leo's a student, how come he gets to live in the mentor quarters?" Spin asks. 

"Because I'm more than a student. I'm family, which is another way of saying...adiós." Leo explains, ushering Spin out along with himself.

"You know, this place is pretty great. I might just bunk in here with you myself." Davenport says. 

"No, that's okay," Chase says. 

"Yeah, we're good," Adam responds.

"Please get out." Bree insists as she and Adam push Davenport out, leaving Chase, Sebastian, and me. 

"Hey, Chase. I've been meaning to ask you. Am I doing okay with my training?" Sebastian asks Chase.

"Yeah. Of course. You're the best student here by far." 

"Well, I did learn from the best," Sebastian says. 

"Don't say that. It'll boost his ego." I joke. 

"No, it's true." Sebastian insists.  

"Have fun with that, then," I say, kissing Chase goodbye. "Don't call me when his head explodes." I leave the room but not before hearing Chase's offended 'Hey'.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"What's going on?" Davenport asks as we both walk in on Perry, Adam, Bree, and Chase. 

"Someone stole explosives from the weapons area," Perry announces. 

"What?" I ask. 

"No worries. All we have to do is wait for someone to explode, and boom! That's our guy." Adam says. 

"Oh, I already know who did it," Perry admits.

"Who?" Bree asks.

"The creepy-looking guy. You know, dark hair, whiney voice, always making googly eyes at you." She says to Bree before leaning away from her. "So right there we know he's messed up in the head."

"Wait. Sebastian? No, he wouldn't do that. He's my best friend." We all looked at Chase. "We talked about it. We're official now." 

"Chase, as someone who pretended to like you at first-" I start. 

"What?" Chase interrupts. 

"I said at first." I roll my eyes. "This is gonna end badly.. for you. Not me, when I'm proven right." 

"Well, I scanned the surveillance tape, and he's the only one that was in that area. It all adds up. First, he stole the swipe cards. Then, he broke into the weapons area. Now, if I were a criminal, which I'm not because community service cleared my record, I'd say that his next move is to blow this place to smithereens!" Perry explains.