Liar's Showdown PT 1

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Oh...I love watching them snap at each other. The whole team is falling apart."  Marcus laughs sitting back in his chair before Douglas snatches the tablet.

"I've seen enough. Marcus, Vivian, it's time to reclaim what's mine. Let's go pay a visit to my big brother." Douglas says smashing the tablet on the floor.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Why do you even bother? I've been kicking your butt since we were kids." Douglas says pushing Mr. Davenport towards us on the other side of the room.

"Marcus? Vivian? So Leo was right about you." Mr. Davenport looks at us surprised. 

"Hello, Mr. Davenport. Or should I call you-" Marcus raised his eyebrow."-uncle Mr. Davenport?" 

"He's been practicing that for days," Douglas says proudly. 

"That's so lame." I roll my eyes.  

"I made Drama Club." Marcus smiles and nudges me. 

"He's good, too. I keep telling him to try out for Oklahoma." Douglas complains. 

"Get off my back, Dad!" Marcus groans.

"Would it kill you to take a dance lesson?!" Douglas groans. 

"Yeah, lesson number one. Do-si-do." Donald says between them before grabbing Marcus and me and tossing us across the room. He pulls out a weapon and shoots it at us but Marcus summons a force field.  "You gave him bionics?"

"Yup. And see that mole on the back of his neck? It's a Wi-Fi hotspot." Douglas brags. "Come on, big brother. You're coming with me."

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen." 

"Oh, I think it is." Douglas notions for us to attack him and I shoot an energy blast at him, knocking him out. 

"I always forget you can do that." Marcus jokes and we all grab him and drag him away.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Let's ask Eddy." We listen to Chase say before turning on the screen, showing Marcus and me. 

"Don't bother. We deactivated him hours ago." I smirk. 

"We?" Marcus says pointedly. 

"Marcus deactivated him hours ago." I scoff. 

"Marcus and Vivan!" Leo shouts surprised. 

"They have got their own TV show? What channel is this?" Adam comments.

"How did he get--?" Bree starts before Leo starts.

"What do you want, Marcus?" Leo interrupts. 

"I'm-" I start before Marcus nudges me. "WE are just checking on OUR favorite bionic friends." 

"They know we're bionic?" Chase turns to look at his siblings.

"I don't-- I mean—that is-- wow," Leo says family. 

"I heard you were looking for your daddy. He's right here." Marcus says panning to Davenport. "And if you ever want to see him again, I suggest you come get him." 

"Guys, don't fall for it. It's a tr--" Davenport starts before we turn off the camera. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Marcus! Vivian!" Douglas calls out. 

"Is it time?" Marcus asks. 

"It is. Go welcome our guests." Douglas smirks. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Marcus says as we both walk out.

"I should warn you. I can control vinyl siding." Adam threatens. 

"Huh?" I say as Marcus waves his hand towards Adam mockingly. 

 "Where's Mr. Davenport?" Bree asks. 

"Oh, the little bionic babies miss their daddy?" Marcus fake pouts. 

"Why would you guys do this? We thought you were our friends." Chase spat. 

"Oh, yeah, you fell for that one. Hook, line, and sinker." Marcus smirks.

"Maybe believe your sibling over some strangers you hardly know." I scoff.

"Thank you!... Hey!" I hear Leo say over what appears to be a comm system.

"And, you know, the best part of all, is that none of you had a clue that I'm just like you."  Marcus smirks. 

"Half-Irish?" Adam comments.

"Bionic. I'm bionic!" Marcus says annoyed. 

"Well, you're gonna take us to Mr. Davenport." Bree speeds up to Marcus and grabs him before he speeds away.

"You're gonna have to move faster than that." Marcus chuckles. 

"Let's see how you handle this." Adam says before shooting lasers at Marcus, who shoots them back, knocking Adam to the floor.

"No!" Bree shouts rushing to Adam. Chase walks closer to us. 

"You wanna give it a shot?" Marcus mocks. 

"Thought you'd never ask," Chase says walking towards us. He gets into a fighting position before I shoot an energy blast at him and he gets knocked down. 

"I could have handled that." Marcus scoffs.

"You can't be the only one who attacks them," I smirk, nudging him playfully. Chase gets up and does this weird jumping thing and hits both of us to the ground. I was gonna get up but Marcus held me down. He must have some sort of plan so we both fake being unconscious. They all run in and we both get up.

"Hook, line, and sinker," Marcus smirks and we both go back in slightly behind them. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Oh, goody. Everyone's here. Party time!" Douglas says and we walk in after them. 

"We've secured the perimeter. They're ours now." Marcus smirks. 

"Mr. Davenport, what is going on? Who is this guy?"

"'Who is this guy?' Donny, you never told them about me? I'm deeply offended." Douglas says. "Adam, Bree, Chase... I'm your father." 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────