A long night

"Net, I'm ready," James panted

..................................................................
"Net, I'm ready," James panted. Net looked down at james, "you sure? I could wait." James nodded his head, "yes, I'm ready, please just do something." "If you want me to stop, just say something, I don't want to hurt you," Net pressed a kiss to james's forehead. "Yeah, okay, just please Net," James arched his back trying to get some friction.Net pushed james's hips down, "I'm going to go slow baby, I'm making love to you." Net lifted james's shirt over his head exposing his breast, and threw it on the floor. Net traveled his cold hands down james's chest, causing james to shiver. Net leaned down, and pressed his lips against james's. James pulled Net down, pressing his chest together.

James's hands traveled down Net' shirt tugging on the ends. Net pulled back, and pulled his shirt over his head throwing it on the floor.

James traced his fingers across Net' 'it is what it is' tattoo. James didn't know how good it felt to be underneath Net, how Net looks above him, all sweaty and, gentle. Net nibbled on his neck, leaving marks on the soft skin.Net unbuttoned james's jeans, "are you sure?" Net asked. James nodded his head, "please Nett.." Net chuckled, and tugged james's jeans and boxers off carefully. His blue eyes traveled down james's thin body, "Your so beautiful." James blushed, "take your pants off, i feel weird." Net unbuttoned his pants and pulled his jeans and boxers off, throwing them somewhere.

James looked down at Net' hard on, he's definitely not small. Net hovered above james, "do you have lube?" Net asked. "In the first drawer," James panted. After dating for two years, james couldn't believe he was actually going to lose his virginity with the love of his life. Net uncapped the lube, and squeezed a fair amount on his fingers  wait baby, I don't mind." James wrapped his legs around Net' waist, "I'm ready, just please." Net smiled, and spread james's legs a bit more. "This will hurt a bit, but it will get better soon, just relax.

James nodded his head. Net pressed his finger against james's pink hole. James shivered, "relax baby," Net pushed his finger in slowly. James hissed at the burning sensation he felt. "It will get better, i promise," Net mumbled. James nodded his head. Tears were building up, threatening to fall, but james held them in. Soon enough, the burning sensation turned into pleasure. Net wiggled his finger in and out of james's pink hole causing the green eyed lad to moan.

"Add another one," James whimpered. Net obliged and added a second finger. He scissored his fingers knuckle deep inside of james. "Oh!"james moaned. Net then added a third finger, stretching james out a bit. James felt Net' fingers brush against his prostate, jolting more pleasure to him. "O-oh right there!" James moaned. Net brushed his fingers against his prostate a few more times before pulling out.

James winced at the empty feeling. The blue eyed lad lathered his length with lubricant. He grabbed james's legs, opening them a bit more before lining himself with james's entrance. "Tell me if you want to stop," Net slowly pushed himself inside of james. "Oh! Your so tight for me baby," Net moaned. James threw his head back and groaned.Net then slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. James moaned at the new feeling, it felt amazing to him. Net then started to quicken his pace a bit. "You feel s'good," Net moaned. James groaned in response as he felt Net hit his prostate. Small 'uh's' slipped out of james's swollen pink lips. "Oh, Ne-nett.. right there!" James moaned loudly. Net angled himself, hitting james's bundle of nerves with every thrust.

"I-i love you," Net grunted. "Lov-oh! Too," James whimpered. Net thrusted into james a bit faster, the sound of slapping skin, and their moans filled the room. "I'm c-close," James moaned. "Let it out baby," Net groaned. James moaned, "Net!" His sperm shooting out between their chests, and some on james's stomach.Net slowed down his thrust feeling himself climaxing inside james's pink hole, "james!" He moaned. His arms wobbled causing him to fall onto james. Net then slowly pulled out of the lad. James winced at the sudden emptiness. "I love you," James whispered. "I love you too, baby," Net mumbled.

Net rolled off of james, pulling their bodies together. Net pulled the covers over them, and cuddled up against james kissing his breast. Their legs intertwined, and james's head on top of Net' chest. After a minute of processing everything, the both lads found themselves asleep.

The only problem was that they forgot to use a condom.........😉

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Hi guys did you like my new fanfic "the secret he keeps" I hope you'll love it as this is so close to my heart tell me your opinions in comment 🌼

For upcoming chapters stay tuned ♡love you guys.....