Chapter 4

James returned to school the next day

James returned to school the next day. Nothing really changed while he was gone, but he really wasn't expecting a change. Net walked james to his locker and stood there. "You can go to class," James smiled.

"I rather wait for you instead. I don't want to bump into Eleanor on my way there," Net replied. Eleanor has this huge crush on Net and doesn't know when to stop bothering him. She is a sweet girl, but it's pretty obvious that Net is gay and already found someone he loves truly.

James snorted, "so? She knows that you're taken. I'm going to have to put my trust on you to see if you fall for her." net chocked on his spit, "women scare me in case you forgot. And besides, I'm already in love with someone else.""Awh, i love you too," James smiled. "I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Ed Sheeran," Net teased. James glared at him, "well fuck you too. I guess Niall was right, i should've ditch the you for him."

"I'm kidding, babe. Don't ditch me for Irish , he steals all your food," Net warned. James chuckled, "thanks for the reminder. Now, we better get going before we are both late to class."

James shut his locker and held on to james' hand and walked down the halls. The staring has stopped a long time ago, but people do stare at times. Honestly, they both were so in love with each other that they didn't give a shit about the comments everyone else gave them.

It used to get to james the most, but Net would always tell james that if they love each other and wanted to show it to the world they shouldn't feel bad or embarrassed.After some time, the talking died down, but not their love towards each other.

"Want to come hand out at my place later? My mom invited all of us over for dinner," James asked. Net rolled his eyes playfully, "when will you learn to not ask me? You could just tell me to come and I will."

"I know, but I don't want to seem demanding," James pouted. Net held james waist, "you aren't demanding, babe."

"I can be when I'm angry," James said. "Also when you are horney," Net added. James blushed fiercely.

"That was the first time we've done something like that!" James whined. "I know, but you sure as hell enjoyed it," Net winked. "Maybe a bit too much to forget about the condom," James thought to himself. He couldn't stop thinking about Net being a father to the child that's growing inside him.

All this pressure on telling him just makes him want to run away and never come back, but this isn't supposed to be a nightmare. They always talked about having kids, a big family in fact.

It's just the thought of them being parents when they are still in school is the very scary part. Net is the one that would want to go to college and not be stuck at home taking care of a baby.

"My coach says that our last game will be in London," Net said. "That's great!" James smiled. "When is the game?" He asked.

"The season ends until June, so at June," Net chuckled. James rolled his eyes, "will I be able to join you on the charter bus?"