Made a promise that i'll marry you

Alex and james walked around the hallways with smiles on their faces. Alex was glad to see james the next day and ignored the big mark he had on his neck.

He knew that it was a way for Net to say fuck off without actually saying that, but it just got him mad. Yeah, they are friends-only friends and Net doesn't seem to be fond of Alex.

Alex hasn't done anything otherwise to deserve this hate, but that almost made him want to laugh because Net is just too selfish and insecure to realize that Alex really isn't a threat to anyone.

Yeah, Alex thinks he can treat james better, but Alex isn't the one to be in between relationships because that's not right.It's just sad to see that Net seems to not trust james enough if he has to go around school marked up like if he was a dog. James doesn't seem to mind though because he really loves the way Net marks him up.

He just likes feeling claimed, it's weird, but not to him. He doesn't mind walking around school with hickeys on his neck because it just makes him feel wanted.

He just doesn't feel like that because people would give him disgusted looks when James walks down the hallways with his bump now, still eleven weeks pregnant.

"Why are they staring at me like that?" James asked.

Alex seemed to notice the looks to and shrugged, "jealous that your happy and pregnant."

"What's not to be happy? I'm going to have a little family with Net," James smiled."Exactly. They just want to take that away, but they can't because you and Net are truly happy and excited about this little baby," Alex smiled pressing his hand against the bump.

James didn't seem to mind, but Net wasn't far behind giving Alex daggers. Alex felt amazed at the bump because he didn't see people taking pictures with their phones, which okay, is pretty stupid, but neither of them minded.

James felt someone staring, so he turned his head to see Net with an angry look. James waved him over, but Net scoffed and walked away. James frowned, but look down to see that Alex was still cooing over the bump.

He then noticed james expression and retrieved his hand to his side and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"Nothing," James smiled timidly.Alex didn't believe him, but didn't pressure to tell him.

He draped his arm around James shoulders and smiled timidly.

"Whatever it is, you will be fine," Alex said.

James seemed to believe Alex because he's back to his smiley self.

Net in the other hand was furious. He wanted Alex away from James, but seeing Alex's hand on the bump just angered him in a way where there's a dent in one of the lockers.