Chapter 8

James was already eleven weeks pregnant and he was surprised to feel himself getting cravings

James was already eleven weeks pregnant and he was surprised to feel himself getting cravings. He was a bit worried that he was early then the online sites said, but next week he gets to see his doctor, so maybe he can ask her.

He did get the job at the tiny bakery he wanted to work for and he was just getting ready to start.He knew how to make the pastries, since he really enjoyed baking.

Net was still trying to look for a job, well that's what he told james anyways. He really wasn't trying. He was too busy practicing that he really didn't have the time to look for a job. He hasn't told james yet, but he wasn't planning on it either.

He didn't want james to worry since he knew james was only eleven weeks and they still had time. Net would eventually go job hunting once he realizes that james really does need the help.It was a bit selfish, but Net wanted to enjoy his life for a while longer before he starts being responsible. He's still very excited, but he's a teenager and he needs to have fun.

Jay seemed a bit hesitant, but let him do whatever he wanted because this was his life after all.

Net goes see james everyday, but he's starting to notice james was getting closer to Liam then he is to himself.

He understands that james needs friends right now, but he's a bit jealous. He didn't like it when Liam hugged him, or had his arm around james because that just makes him want to rip Liam's arm off.He didn't say anything because they all are best mates and he has to share james. Not in that way of course, but james is allowed to have friends after all.

"You seemed a bit tense," Zayn said.

Net shrugged, "I'm not."

"Is it james? You've been stressing for some time now." Zayn asked.

"Of course it's not james. I just have to get a job soon and my first match starts in three days, I'm just a bit tired."

"James doesn't seem to be asking much from you though. He's pregnant and has a job and Liam is helping him as well, he's making this easy for you," Zayn shrugged.

"I know that, but I don't want it to be harder for him. He's carrying my baby and he's working and going to school," Net stated"

He sort of has no choice. It would help him a lot if your working and making sure he's okay. To be honest, Liam is helping him more then you are," Zayn said.

Net rolled his eyes. He just doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to look for a job, or if he should continue playing footie. Everyone is comparing him Liam and Liam isn't the father to this baby.

"Is that supposed to boost my self-esteem up? I used to think that this is a good idea, but I don't know,"Net admitted.

"Well you can't take it back now. James is pregnant and you are the father. You are going to be a parent and you have to put this baby first, not yourself. You can't be selfish right now, be like Liam and help him. Help james, he needs you. He may have been doing all the work, but he needs you to go through this together," Zayn said."What if I'm not a good father for this baby? What if james stops loving me because I'm not enough, or if he knows-"