-13-

Before we proceed, I want to address a few important points. I understand that some of you are frustrated with me for not completing my previous books before starting this new one. I want you to know that your feedback is incredibly valuable to me. While it's challenging to ignore all criticism, I do my best to focus on constructive comments and provide regular updates, as I recognize their significance.

There were various personal reasons behind my decision to unpublish my earlier work. Gaining confidence in myself took time, and I used to be quite apprehensive about criticism. However, I am now prepared to face it and respond appropriately.

If you feel that my explanations are excessive or unnecessary, please feel free to disregard them and proceed as you wish.

🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

The sun was shining brightly in the sky while Jayasvi was looking at Raghav, waiting for him to understand the paragraph. Though she had little hope for him to grasp it, seeing him frown and glare at the text left a small smile on her lips. Her heart was telling her to kiss him, but the shy part inside her scolded her for even thinking that way.

"It's slightly complex. You don't have to think too much if you don't get it," she spoke, trying to take her textbook from him. He let it go as well, clearing his throat.

"I completed my studies in London. The things taught there are slightly different. Also, I have a degree in business management, it's far off from politics," he spoke, blinking his eyes as he got up and sat on his chair behind the desk. Jayasvi frowned at his words before smiling sneakily. He was justifying himself; maybe he was embarrassed.

"I understand. It's not possible that every person knows every single thing," she spoke, trying to hold back her smile. But for Raghav, she knew she was teasing him. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Why do I feel you are enjoying this so much?" he told her. She looked at him with wide eyes, shaking her head as if he had caught her mischief.

"You are a very naughty girl, Ms. Jayasvi," he spoke, his voice thicker than usual as he leaned back in his chair. His eyes stared at her in a different way than usual. Her face turned red as she thought about all the other times the protagonists in her books would say such statements. If she didn't know him better, she would have thought he was talking dirty with her.

Only if she knew.

She clenched her thighs. She should probably stop reading so many eroticas. She couldn't even look up at him. Why was she reacting this way to just one of his statements?

Raghav stood up, walking around the desk to stand in front of her. "Jayasvi," he said softly, lifting her chin with his finger so she would look at him. "You don't have to be so shy around me."

Her heart pounded in her chest. "I'm not shy," she lied, her voice barely above a whisper.

He smirked, leaning in closer, his lips brushing against hers. "Then why are you blushing?"

Before she could respond, his phone buzzed. He glanced at it and sighed. "I have a meeting in five minutes. But I want you to stay. We'll finish this later."

Jayasvi nodded, feeling a mix of relief and disappointment as he walked out of the room. She exhaled deeply, trying to calm her racing heart. This man was making her feel things she had never felt before, and it both excited and terrified her.

She wished to stay, but before he could return, her mother started calling her. Hence, she had to leave, not wanting her mother to know she was with him at the moment instead of being in college. Somehow, she felt guilty for not sharing this with her mother.