Chapter 6

Piper's POV

I didn't know what to do.

Scott had told me to come over to his but with the whole Liam situation I didn't think that was a good idea. Lydia had td me that I could stay with her but tonight was a full moon. And I didn't want to risk hurting her or her mom.

I say on the floor of the room that had been destroyed when Tony came. I heard a loud crunch and looked up to see Brett. I sighed and looked down.

"Hey Tony told me what happened and all I have to say is What the hell?!" I didn't look at him. I wasn't sure that I could.

"He came after me. I'm not sure what you Alpha told you but he came after me." I say to him and look at him for only a moment.

"Really? Because he told me that you called him and then set him up. That Scott's pack was here to hurt him." He says to me. I shot up and looked at him.

"That's not what happened. I came home and he came into my house and came after me. I called Lydia. Lydia who sent them to help me. They saved me because your alpha attacked me." I say pointing at him. His eyes widen and he looks at me.

"W-what?" Brett stammers out and looks at me. I look down and he raps his arms around me. I barry my head in his chest.

"I thought he was going to k-kill me. He said- that if I didn't go-go with him then he would- that I would end up like- Aiden." I stammer and his arms become tighter around me.

"I-I'm so sorry Piper this is-"

"It's not good fault. He's just-"

"An asshole?" I nodded not wanted to talk about it anymore.

"Brett?" I ask and he grunts in response. I sigh and look up at him. We were now sitting on the floor.

"How do you stay under control?" I ask him and he straightens up. He sighs and runs his hand threw his hair.

"Umm well I was born. I just focus on my anchor. My sisters my anchor. If I freak she losses it. And the last time she lost control she almost died. You just have to find an anchor." He says to me and almost a chokes on his emotions. I nod.

"But I don't have an anchor." I say to him. And he smiles lightly.

"Then find one." He says and gets up. I sigh as he leaves. I locks the door leaving me alone in the room. I look out the room and see the moon rising. I sigh and look at my hands.

They're shaking and I don't know what's going to happen tonight.

////////
A/N

Word Count: 474

What do you think? Ok my Wattpad is being all stupid and shit and telling me 'Oops sorry please name the title of the Story!' and stuff like that. Is anyone else having that problem. I already got the new update so idk what going on! Help!

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella
@morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459