Chapter 30

Pipers POV
1 Week Later

I stared at a static TV in the motel we were staying at. It had been 3 weeks since we left and honestly I missed Liam a lot and I couldn't really function. I hoped he was okay, but then again he had Hayden.

Hayden who wasn't his mate. Hayden who was prettier than me. Hayden who didn't put people in danger. Hayden who was smart. Hayden who knew Liam. Hayden who Liam had a crush on for years.

"Piper." Here it was. Ethan's daily rant about how we should to go home. I had told him I wasn't going back. That they could. But both insisted that they wouldn't leave me again.

"Eth I love you but I'm not going back. They're better off without me." I said to him before turning off the TV and tossing the remote away. Then I made my way to my bed. I curled into a ball with my arms around my body.

"You know he's not any better." Aiden said and I cringed. I wanted to claw at them. But at the same time I wanted to listen. My wolf was angry with me and hurt. I regretted leaving Liam. But I didn't regret leaving Beacon Hills to protect the pack.

"I'm going out for a ride. Do you guys want anything?" Aiden says to me and Ethan. Aiden had always had a temper. But I guess that he needed to clear his head.

"No I'm good. Pip?" Eth says and I don't answer. I can see Aiden look at Ethan. Then they sigh. Aiden presses his lips and turns to leave. The door is loud.

"Piper-"

"No Ethan."

*Liams POV*

I starred towards the front of the class as Kira's dad spoke. No one bothered to call on me knowing I wouldn't answer anyhow. The desk behind me was empty and I felt my stomach churn.

Piper.

I felt my hands tighten. Scott had gone out with the rest of the pack yesterday for the full moon. I couldn't shift even if I wanted to. I couldn't. My wolf had shut itself down.

"Mr. Dunbar?" I looked up to Kira's dad and he sighed while stuffing stuff into his bag.

"The bell rung Liam. You can leave." I nodded and pushed myself up off of the desk. I made my way to the door.

"And Liam." I looked up at him. He sighed.

"I hope your okay." I nod with my lips pressed then I left. He can hope as much as he wants but I'm not okay. And I'm not going to be until I get my Piper back.

I walked to halls and people knocked into me. I saw Hayden at her locker and i sighed. Hayden had been all over me since Piper left. I got to my locker and opened it. I sighed as I saw a picture of Piper and I.

"Hi Liam." Hayden said to me in a flirtatious tone. It wasn't that I didn't like Hayden. I did she was a good friend. But I loved Piper.

"Hey." I breathed out and then shoved my books from Kira's Dads class into my locker. I hadn't really done my homework. I saw Hayden sigh.

"Liam listen. I know that you miss Piper. But Liam, you haven't done anything. I- Liam your not okay." She says to me and I press my lips. I give her a forced smile.

"Thanks Hayden." I say to her and she smiles. Then I shut my locker with one hand. I then looked down. Hayden shut her locker and looked up at me.

"Liam- if you, need to um talk. I'm here." She says to me. I smile fakely and nod to her.

"Thanks." I say and turn to leave. I walk outside and see Scott, Stiles and Brett waiting for me. Kira ad Lydia must had already left. Malia had gone missing. Well not missing. She had left. Like Piper.

"Hey Liam." I nodded to them and got into the jeep. We had had no problems since the twins and Piper left. Kate had left. I wasn't sure if she had gone after them but I hoped she hadn't.

"So Liam I was thinking-" I stopped listening to Brett as he began talking about making plans. I didn't listen knowing that I wouldn't enjoy it. That I wouldn't enjoy it. I wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Liam?" he asks me again and I looked up. He sighed and threw his arm behind me.

"No. I just- I'm good Brett." He pressed his lips and nodded.

I hated this.

I just wanted my baby back.

I wanted Piper

//////
A/N

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE GOOD! AGAIN IM SORRY! ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW JACK JOHNSON FAN FIC!

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459