Chapter 9

Pipers POV

"I'm not entirely sure why an alpha who isn't your mate is trying to mate you. But there has to be a reason." Deaton says as he leans his back against a counter.

"Well could the fact the she already has a mate have anything to do with it?' Scott asks and I look down. I can feel Liam looking at me and I can also see Lydia smirking from her spot next to Parrish.

"No if anything that should make him back off." Deaton says with his brow furrowed and arms crossed.

"Liam do you know Tony? Have you ever met him before?" Deaton asks and it's the first time that he looks up at any of us.

"No I've never met him before." Liam says from across the room and he's looking at me. I'm still looking at my feet.

"Then what could it be?" I snap out and everyone looks at me shocked. I sink down and inch.

"I'm sorry but I'm not a piece of meat that guys get to decide weather they want me or not. I get a say." I say to them. Liam smiles to me and I look away as I try not to smile.

"Wait isn't Brett in his pack?" Lydia asks and I hear Liam growl. He had always liked Brett so I don't see why he doesn't like him now.

"Yeah he is. Brett's the only reason I met with Tony." I say with a shrug. Lydia takes out her phone and begins texting.

"You have Brett's number?" Kira asks and Lydia looks up with a smile.

"I have everyone's number." She says and goes back to texting. Then her phone goes off.

"He'll be here in 10 minutes."

********

"Honestly I don't know why Tony wants Piper. He already has a mate. Or had." Brett says after being here for only a moment. Deaton then looks up.

"Had?" Deatom asks and Tony shrugs.

"Yeah she died when we got attacked a few years back." Tony says wit a shrug and Deaton fully stands and is no longer leaning against the table.

"What did she look like?" Deaton asks and Brett makes a thinking face.

"Oh I have a picture. It's a pack picture but she's in there." He pulls out his phone and zooms in on the picture. Deaton presses his lips and nods.

"It's makes sense." I look at him and go over to them. The picture is zoomed in on a brunette with straight hair. She seemed to have blue eyes. But it was hard to tell.

"What makes sense? Do you know why Tony has decided that he wants my ma- Piper. Why he wants Piper." Liam says to them. He almost says 'My Mate' and Im glad that he didn't.

"Because she looks like Piper. Tony's dead mate resembles Piper." Deaton says and I can almost hear Liam growl.

"What?" Scott asks and Deaton nods his head and shows Scott the picture. He then holds Brett's phone up to my face and I give them all a look.

"Your right." Scott says and hands Brett his phone who shuts it off and slides it back into his pocket.

"So let me get this straight. The reason Tony wants Piper to be his mate or has convinced himself that she is. And he's gunna chase her until he gets her?" Stiles says with his hand out. This causes Liam to growl as the reality of the situation. I look at him and he won't stop.

I walk over and rap my arms around his waist and he raps his around me. I lean my head on his chest and sigh. As much as I wanted to be mad at him I couldn't be.

"So what do we do?" Parrish asks Deaton and it's the first time that he's spoke since he's been here.

"I don't know." Deaton says with a shrug.

"I've never dealt wit this bit I'm sure if I had a little time to do some-"

"Deaton not to be rude but we don't have time for you to do research. Not unless this is only gunna take an hour or so my m- Pipers life could be on the line." Liam says from his spot with me. Deaton looks at him.

"I don't think he'll kill her Liam. But what he has planned may be a worse than death." Deaton says and Liam looks at him for a moment but soon growls. He tightens his grip on me and I grip him as I steady myself.

"I will work as fast as I can but I suggest that Piper stays here until I can fix this." Deaton says and everyone nods.

"Ill see you soon okay?" Lydia says to me and I nod. She hugs me and leaves. Then comes Kira who hugs me and tells me she's sorry she can't stay. I tell her it's okay.

"Malia you have to stay." Stiles says across the room to her. She rolls her eyes at him.

"She's not part of the pack. I don't like her." Then she leaves. Stiles sighs and sits down.

"Aren't you gunna go after her?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"No she's wrong. I'm not gunna apologize if she's wrong and I'm right." I nod and smile at him. He may have bad taste in girlfriends but he's a good guy.

"So what do we do now?" Liam asks and Scott looks at him. His eyes flash once and he smirks.

"We wait."

////////
A/N
Word Count: 930

Next one gets good. Does anyone have a ship name yet??? Im going to a baseball game with my cousin who's like 7 and my grandma. He's so cute I love him. Can't wait!!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @ungers_princess8 @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459