Wishtals - Part 2

~60 Miles away, in the Wall Sina Jail~

Eren: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL ALL THE TITANS AND AVENGE MY MOM NOW!?

Armin: Well it was your fault we are in here.

~Back at the Survey Corp's camp~

Mikasa: HAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE! COME HERE YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!

Hange: *stops playing with Melody for a moment* yes, Mikasa, what do you need?

Melody: *Hugs Mikasa*

Mikasa: aww :) Why does Levi think she's evil?

Hange: no clue. Probaly that hit to the head is why.

Mikasa: probably.

Hange: so what do you want, anyway?

Mikasa: after I defeated a titan, it turned into crystals, and then when I dropped one of them by accident, i had coincidentially wished for a bottle of water, and out of nowhere, a big, stinkin bottle of water appeared in front of me!

Hange: so the bottle stunk?

Mikasa: No! How did this happen!?

Hange: I was jus... Wait did you say broken crystal?

Mikasa: yes, why?

Hange: no way. YOU DEFEATED A RARE WISH TITAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mikasa: Hange. Caaaallllmmmm dooooowwwwnnnn.

Hange: OMGOMGOMGOMG A WISHTI... Oh sorry.

Hange: A wish titan is a titan that drops wishtals when defeated. It is the rarest titan of all, and the hardest to defeat. You will get rewarded however, with Wishtals if you defeat one. Wishtals allow you do make a wish and the wish will come true. However, one wishtal can be used per week. And it can be used only by the person who defeated the Titan.

Mikasa: Shiiiiittttt. I used mine on water. >:(