Prolouge 《 A promise 》

3 years ago,

Heavy rain was showering as the clouds buzzed

Heavy rain was showering as the clouds buzzed . Siren of ambulance can be heard . Doctors were rushing here and there for the emergency . The room was filled with the continous sound of beeps from the machine that supported the person lying in white sheets . Smell of sanitation can be smelled.

" sorry we can't save her ."

In the midst , a person was sitting in the chair . Clothes covered in blood . Lost in his own world of thought . Sadness , pain and shock was the emotion he felt . Words echoed in his mind again like a spell .His trains of thought came to an end when he heard soft wailings of a baby .

"hey ! Little one don't cry nothing happened ?ok your appa is here " his voice raspy as he spoke .

He remembered the last words of the person , laying full of blood in his laps.

"I-I won't make-e it ta-tae " her voice full of pain as she took breathe with the energy left in her.

"what are you saying ? Nothing will happen to u ok ? I will call for help ok ? He spoke in a high pitch and panicked voice .

He called for help as tear were falling continuously just like the heavy rain, it was occuring . It was a dreadful accident on their way to home from a carnival .

" Taehyung ~" a very soft whisper came , his gaze shifted towards her .

" Tae I-I d-don't know if I can make it but you have to promise me something ? Will you please take care of our little prince ? Protect him pleasee ? She spoke as her unconciousness was absorbing her little by little .

" yes i will protect him but please don't leave me ..love.. Please " came a muffled voice .

" No tae it must be the destiny ...please keep my promise Tae and remember I-I always loved-d you my ---" with that her remaining conciousness left her .

He cried and cried .

It was a complete agony for him his once little happy world ,"his family" is now completely shattered .

Anger took him he remembered the cause the so called disaster that broke into his life ...'Jeon Jungwon' .That very moment he decided to take his revenge from the person that took his happiness from him . That day he vowed to himself that he will kill and erase the whole existence of his enemy with his own hand . He ,Kim Taehyung will shatter the person in million pieces . He will take revenge of every tear he lost by dripping the blood out of him

He looked at the softly snoring baby in his arms . His gaze softened .

"From  today onwards I will become your both mom and dad, little one " he spoke in a soft voice full of promises .

On that day kim Taehyung oathed to protect the only love -relation he had . He will tear down every person in pieces if someone tried to touch his - little prince . Unknown to the fate that awaited for him .

❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃

Its my first book so please support me . Let me know my mistakes . I hope you liked it . Thanks and bye meet u in next chapter. :)