《 Father and Fury 》

______________

______________

"It was one of those warm, golden days that followed a week of relentless rain, when the sun broke through the clouds and brought new life to the world.

The ray of sunlight fell into the room through window . Birds were chirping waking up the duo who were cuddled to each other on their cozy bed .

Their peaceful sleep was intrupted by a loud knock . " Ah! Taehyung and Hani wake up .. who said you guys to play video game whole night " came a loud shout .
It was none other than Jimin who was pissed from 30 minutes .

" wake up or I will throw your strawberry milk and sell all your video games " he warned them.

" we are up ... !" spoke the father and son duo in unison .

" good for you guys or else next time I will sell your strawberry milk and the new yacht " warned them while squinting his eyes .

It was a everyday thing for them . Jimin was the only person who could handle them . Altough , he had joined the business two years ago but knew well about both of them . From the story he knew from Namjoon was not full but enough for him to understand . He would blackmail them with their precious things . The duo can't do anything as the blond was a man of his word .

" look chim hyungie I woke up .. now you won't throw away my strawberry milk " spoke Hanuel cutely glaring at Jimin .

" Hani your Jimin hyung will not throw anything if you finish your breakfast and get ready for school " spoke Taehyung in soft voice .

" Today pancakes and strawberry milk are made in breakfast so , get ready kiddo for the school " said Jimin and left from there .

"Taehyung took Hani with him on his morning routine, a daily ritual . It was a daily routine of father and son . After Yuna's ( Hani's mother) death Taehyung took an utmost care of their child . He won't let any single scratch on his body . After Yuna's death Hani was his life line . When he almost forgot how to smile his little prince was the one who brought it back .
Even Hani loves his dad so much . Both can't live without one another . Their world revolves around each other.

After taking their bath , both got ready for the day . They headed towards the dinning hall where maid had served them their breakfast .

Seeing all the delicious breakfast Haneul jumped in joy . He took his sit and started to devour his favourite breakfast . " yummy ! I lowved it " muttered hani while food was still in his mouth .

" little one , how is your school going ? " askedTaehyung . He would always take care of Hani's studies . He even once provoked the school's principal to not let anyone touch his son or he will see hell . He was always so protective for his little one .

" Appa its going good . I even made new friends there . You know appa there is a girl name Jessi she troubles me a lot . So I told teachers about this " spoke Haneul while still munching on his food .