《Memories ?》

__________________

__________________

Loud wails of a child can be heard .

" Mom-"

" Mom help me ?"

"Mom please its dark here ! "

The little child cried helplessly sitting on the floor drenched in blood ,beside a woman who was laying on the ground .

" mom-m ple-please wakeup i promise I won't be a bad boy "
The 10 year old sniffled while hugging and craddling the lifeless body of his mom .

He felt only two emotion in that time Pain and Fear . Pain of his mom leaving him . And Fear of being alone .

The boy's eyes were glued to the sight before him. His mother, once full of life and warmth, now lay motionless on the ground. Her eyes, once bright and loving, were now dull and empty.

"Mom..." he again whispered, his voice trembling. He tried to move , but his legs felt heavy, as if rooted to the spot.

Suddenly, a menacing figure loomed over her, its presence making the boy's skin crawl. The figure's face was shrouded in darkness, but its eyes gleamed with a sinister light.

A scary and deep voice in the darkness echoed .

" You bastard why are you crying ? Its your punishment !"

The little boy flinched a little and looked up in the darkness more like a dark figure who had menancing smug on their face .

" YOU KILLED MY MOM..YOU ARE A BIG MONSTER " he yelled at the man in anger .

Hearing this the man started to laugh . The whole place echoed with the sinister laugh of man . By looking at the man the boy started to tremble .

" Are you sure ? I think its you for whom she is dead " the man spoke venom laced in his voice .

" No-o I did-" the shutter of boy was cut by a loud roar .

" Shut up - Shut up you son of a bitch I think you don't understand it better , let me give you another punishment " with that the man evilly grinned .

The terrified boy looked at the figure with scared yet shocked eyes . He moved his gaze towards his laps . His eyes started to fill with tears .As he watched in horror, his mother's body began to fade away, disappearing into the darkness. The menacing figure vanished, leaving Jungkook alone with his anguish.

" No mom-m please don't leave me "

" Mom you promised me mommm-"

Jungkook's eyes snapped open, and he jolted upright, gasping for air as if he'd been underwater too long. Sweat-drenched and tear-stained, his face contorted in anguish. Another nightmare had ravaged his mind, leaving him shaken.