Chapter 17: Well This Is Bad...

Note: This chapter is heavily inspired and copies parts of a story called Wolves Den written by Owens2cool. Please read the story and give him a like and a follow.
In addition, Caleb is owned by a great helper from Discord by @smeariergold7. Plz give him a like, kay thaaaaaanks

As he gotten to the office, he spotted Richard just about ready to leave. "Hey uh Rich... where will you be going?" Theo asked, looking nervous.

"Ah, to the den. What, you wish to visit your friend there?" Rich replied in a friendly manner.

Theo nodded. "More or less. Look, I need to get to the Den because I feel like Shane can't be trusted... and I might know a way to potentially get us to co-exist..."

"Oh neat, yeah. I think everyone might like that." Richard happily replied. "I'll let everyone know about this. Here's the map for where it is." He hands Theo the map of the location. "Catch you later, Theo!"

"You too." The young guard replied as he gets to work... letting a vampire who works here in, stopping a shapeshifter that broke out and disguised as Abby, proceeding to get memory wiped by two guys in black suits... but getting a memory wiper in the process... and getting a drunk guy escorted out of the office.
After the night shift, he uses the map he was given and finds the den at the park in no time... seeing the large stump with a big hole carved in like an archway...

A lot of thoughts were in his head as he walked forth into the den... how would the folk there think about the deal, let alone a human entering their safe space... or if his soul is worth the end of them needing to hide like this... either way, he's taking so many risks that he was better off be in a casino...

Meanwhile, Bernard, looking comfortable  was sipping on some Carob. "Y'know, it's a damn shame I probably lost my chance for a sports career..." The Black Werewolf whimpered out as he placed it to the side... "Even if it does get legalized, we'd probably be separated if only because of terms of strength."

"Yeah, but I can't blame them there." The werewolf therapist commented. "Even the smallest physical gaps can make a big difference."

Just then... they see Theo coming through the entrance, trying to look harmless. "Bernard... I need t-"

"Sorry bud..." The werewolf therapist apologized to the young guard... cracking his claws... you just fucked u-"

Seeing the other werewolves snarling or growling as they cautiosly walked towards him, Bernard rushes in to step between them. "Hey, no! He my best homie!"

"Yeah." Theo then brings out a bag peanut butter cookies hearing the distant sound of breaks... before looking towards Kyle and another werewolf, wearing a familiar set of clothes...Caleb. "Also... Caleb was it...? You should try quitting as soon as possible... Shane... from what I heard, is a red flag and I wouldn't want you to get hurt... but that's what I'm not here for-"

"Wait...?" Rich asked, looking concerned. "Shane? As in that boring looking guy...? Damn, to think he actually had something to define him but... regardless... he tries anything, he'll regret it okay?" He reassured before grabbing a cookie... "That said, you shouldn't be here."

"I will, I promise... it's just I need to speak privately." As Theo tried talking to him... they then see smoke coming into the den...

"... what the hell...?" The therapist muttered out in a confused tone...

"Wh... what's going on?" Kyle asked Theo... who's completely as confused as he was... "Please tell me you haven't just led them here!"

"I didn't! I-" Theo coughed out as Rich gave Kyle a gas mask...

Richard... was coughing as well... "G... ge... ou.." Richard barely gasped out between his coughing fits as many of them were soon gassed and trying to flee... but all of the emergency exits... were found... and gassed as well...

Soon... the sounds of panicked werewolves were heard as there seemed to be sounds of fighting... as Theo, despite being blinded and feeling nauseated... found a gas mask and wore it... only to see it all... hunters... ripping apart the hideout... and there... wearing a silver medieval halfplate with gauntlets and greaves... as well as a clear gas mask was Shane... with a malicious grin on his face. "... oh god..."

"Helsing!" One of the hired guns yelled out, wearing what seemed to be a Paw Print Wildlife Uniform. "There's way more than we anticipated! You practically struck gold for us!" He yelled out while another guy with a gun suddenly looked unsure...

As for Shane... he bared his teeth... for once... he felt... alive... watching these dogs struggle like rodents. This... is truly glorious. "Money ain't going to make itself boys." He then kills off a desperate werewolf charging at the unsure hunter with a silvered bolt. "So get to it. Especially you Ferdinand!"

The hunter reluctantly goes and goes for those that are attacking the other hunters... as for Theo... he was desperate... desperate to get out... to find Bernard... for things to go right... as he saw Ferdinand keeping a stressed look on his face as he took his shots... right before Theo took a broken chair leg and knocked out the young hunter...
"Shit... holy shit..." He dropped the chair leg... right before getting hit right in the back of the head... now seeing Bernard getting pinned with mancatchers. Seeing his friend like this, he tried to crawl his way forward... only to get restrained by the thug, putting his foot on Theo's back...

"Lights out, motherfucker..." And with that... Theo blacked out...

"...o..." How long was it since he even heard a sound...? But... who was it from... "..ke u.... K.d... co.e on..." Theo's vision soon became more clear... it was... human, that's a certain... of course, the vision clears up completely as the man lightly tapped Theo by the cheeks. "Good... didn't think we'd spare you from using a bucket of ice cubes on ya." A bald man, having a decent sized beard smirked... "Now tell me... why were you in a Werewolf Soceity Intergrated approved area? And I want the full honest answer."