Chapter 13: Gladiator

"Oh, dammit! We just fought you like we did last week!"

Kevin sneered as he approached Diamondhead and StoneSaver.

"It's payback time, for turning me into a monster and piercing my hip!"

"You've always been a monster, Kevin. It's just that now, the ugly is out, too." Diamondhead declared.

"Denigrate me all you want, Ben. I'm still 10 times better than you! I've got all your powers, plus my own! I'm Kevin 11!"

Kevin fired shrapnel from his diamond arm. Diamondhead bounced them off his body then stumbled backwards as Kevin spat viscous Sting substance all over his face.

"Yuck!!! Gwen's right, this stuff is disgusting!"

"I've told you many times." Says StoneSaver-Hayden.

Kevin and Diamondhead both rushed at each other when suddenly a red light fell from the sky, freezing them in place and carrying them off somewhere.

Gwen, Max and Hope climbed out of the overturned Rust Bucket.

"Ben? Hayden?"

-------------------------------------------------

StoneSaver had suddenly found himself alone in a dark room.

"Oh damn, I forgot about that." He murmured, looking around.

"Introducing our new challengers from planet Earth!"

The lights suddenly come on and StoneSaver finds himself in some kind of fighting ring with a crowd of cheering aliens.

He suddenly leapt out of the way as a giant robot with blades for hands appeared and swung one of its blades.

"Hmm. The technology must be pretty advanced. It's work for the little guy." Said StoneSaver- continuing to dodge before jumping, transforming into Grey Matter to land on the robot's head. Then he opened a trapdoor to find his circuitry. "Now I'm going to give you a little lobotomy."

He began to sort out the wires.

"The main wire to the neural processor should be... There!"

He grabbed a red wire and bit it. The robot contorted for a moment before falling to the ground. Grey Matter came out and he transformed back into Hayden.

"Easy."

The walls suddenly lowered, revealing Ben and Kevin.

"You!" Ben shouted, pointing at Kevin.

"What's going on with you, am I being sent to this weird place?" Kevin asked, charging at Ben.

"I had nothing to do with it!" said Ben.

"If you didn't do it, who did?" asked Kevin.

He was about to hit him again, but before he could, all three were teleported away again.

"Okay, I really don't like this," said Ben.

Three robot guards stepped between them. They raised their sticks and thrust them into their chests, leaving behind some kind of device.

"Hey, hands off!" Kevin roared, ready to strike the guard. The guard pressed a button on his wrist and an electric shock went through all three of them.

"Okay, don't do that again." Hayden grimaced, then noticed the scenery through the window. "Uh, guys."

Ben and Kevin also looked out the window as they saw the moon pass by and the earth in the distance.