2.

Orlando - 30 minutes before the party

"Man I don't understand why you stay tripping over shit! It's crazy Braxton."

"I wouldn't have to trip if you were truthful! You stay secretive about things and it drives me insane."

"Aight bruh, you keep on playing-."

Right then and there, I felt a sharp pain in my right leg. I look down and I see blood dripping down.

"Tuh, playing my ass." Braxton said dropping the knife and walking away. "I'll be in the car."

"Shit." I hissed grabbing the knife and walking into the bathroom. I cleaned myself off and bandaged it. Then I took a second to clean the mess out in the bedroom.

Once I was ready, I made my way outside and into the car.

I looked over at Braxton and shook my head as she focused on her phone.

This bitch crazy as fuck. But she knows it turned a nigga on.

I started driving and she got a call, I seen a name with a red heart, but her screen was so damn dark, I couldn't make the name out.

If she ever thought about cheating, she better gone head and pick out her casket and church now. Dead serious.

Have I cheated at all since we've been down here? Maybe once a twice.

Nah I'm playing. She tempts the hell outta me, but I can't pull myself to do it.

Soon we made it to the address Bri sent me and we got out with the kids. I had Summer holding my hand and Kaiden in Brax's arms.

I locked the door and we walked up to the door. I knocked and soon Bri opened the door. This blonde is really complementing her.

"Welcomeeee!" She shrieked hugging me then Braxton. "Come on in, everyone's in the back."

We followed and soon Summer was off to play with other kids and Brax's mom took Kai.

"Wassup man!" Quinn came up to me and dapped me up. It's still crazy knowing I ain't the only child but I fuck with it.

"Wasshappnin." I chuckled. "This crib goes dumb crazy." I said looking around.

"Preciate it man. Me and wifey just making moves with the kids." He smiled. I was happy he was happy.

"I feel ya. Hard make plans with Brax too." I nodded putting my hands in my pockets.

"How's the wife anyways? I see her and our in laws having a convo." He asked.

"To y'all she might be coolin. But me and her been on a rough patch these past couple of weeks." I huffed.

"Awww shit. You not cheating is ya?" He joked.