21.

Braxton - the club, that night

Orlando had me giving this girl an interview. She was pretty, a bit taller than me, brown skin and shy.

"And how old are you again?" I asked looking up.

"I uh...uhm. 21." She said.

I placed my pen down and rested my chin on my hand. "Nervous? Why?"

"You're so fucking pretty." She said before realizing. "Shit, I'm sorry."

I laughed. "It's okay. Thank you mama. But look at you, gorgeous. Fuck it, you're hired. I'm thinking of starting you tonight. Money will be on every bitch here."

She smiled hard looking at me. "Really?!"

"Yess, really. I can get you a starter outfit for tonight but then you gotta get you sum else boo."

She nodded. "That's cool. Thank you. But I still can't get over how pretty you are. How old are you?"

"33." I said.

"What?? You literally look my age."

"Oooh glad to hear I look 21." I said. "But come on, I want you to meet the girlies." I took her hand.

We made it out to the dressing room and there was some girls getting dressed.

"Everyoneeee!" I smiled. "This is Ky. She's really nice and respectful. And she will be joining you all tonight. Jenise baby, can you show her how to work it on the training pole over there?"

She nodded getting up. "I sure can. Come on boo."

"Thank youuu." I smiled as I felt someone behind me. I turned and seen Orlando.

"Hey baby. Everything cool?" He asked.

"Yesss, it is. Why you in here while they changing and naked?" I laughed grabbing his hand.

"My fault, just figured you were in here." He smiled as we walked out.

Y'all....this man has been literally showering me with gifts all day. I don't know what he has planned, but I know something is bound to happen.

We sat at a booth and he got us some wings and fries.

"Thank you." I said.

"No prob. You ready fa ya B-day?" He asked.

"To be honest, eh? I mean I'll be 34. Old as shit man. I don't expect anything really."

My birthday is February 18th. It's currently the 6th.

"We gotta do sum baby. Family involved, or just us?"

"Us, laid in the bed, movies, food, weed, and fucking. That's a beautiful birthday love." I chuckled.