25.

Orlando - 6:00 pm

Orlando - 6:00 pm.

I know y'all was mad confused at what I did, but it was last minute and my other option was someone fucking some shit up to get her real mad and she'll want to take a vacation then. But this one worked just fine.

Anyways, I was at this venue with my men waiting. My heart was beating outta my chest and I knew in a second that I was gone start hyperventilating.

"Mane I can hear you breathing hard as fuck from back there." Troyce laughed walking up to me and we slapped hands.

"Cause a nigga on edge right now. I'm a hood nigga with money, I ain't never done no shit like this." I said shaking my head.

He chuckled. "Yo big day. I'm proud of you for real. You've been my brother since day one. I've seen all the ups and downs. But you know it's only up from here. We're still young. 30's, but still. I can tell Braxton loves the shit outta you and would do just about anything for you. That smile ain't leave her face yet, has it?"

I laughed shaking my head. "Hell nah it didn't."

"Exactly. We gone do shit right and turn up. You a family man now. Everything gone be straight with us." He said. "Bring it in."

We did a hug and quickly let go.

"Yeah cause that shit would've been gay if we stayed like that." I said.

"No bullshit." He agreed and we laughed about it.

Soon everyone got into place and I was ready to walk away real quick to catch my breath. I ain't really like all this attention on me.

"Y'all ready?" I looked over at a couple a men standing there. I had Jagged Edge here. They was gone sing that 'Let's Get Married' song.

"Yes sir." One of them said.

I nodded and soon the music started. Everyone stood up and I seen Braxton with ha father walking down the aisle.

I smiled and soon I helped her up here. She looked fucking gorgeous.

"Is everyone ready?" The officiant asked.

We all nodded and he started.

"We're all here today to witness the marriage of Braxton and Orlando and join them in holy matrimony." He said. "Braxton we'll start with you, repeat after me. I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

She looked at me and smiled. "I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."