4.

lol i love this outfit, specifically because i seen her perform in person that night

  lol i love this outfit, specifically because i seen her perform in person that night . (i seen chris as well the next night & i was in loooove☺️. it was the something in the water festival by pharrell in 2023)

Braxton - later on

Clubs aren't my thing anymore, I like lounges and bars more. But I don't mind coming to celebrate tonight.

I can't believe Orlando is pulling that 'I'm going somewhere that you're invited to' card again.

I got ready and now I was doing last minute touches. Orlando was already out there at the club and the kids were with my mom. I should get a babysitter, but I don't trust people like that.

Tonight I looked bomb. My hair was done, nails too. And the outfit was like, chefs kiss.

The green was perfect. I've been loving that color for a while now.

I got a message from Quinn as I put on my shoes.

Quinn🤎: yo, you still slidin ma?

I smiled at it and immediately responded to him.

Brax🌟: yeah. heading out now.

Quinn🤎: oh aight cool. js aint see you with ya guy, so i js hadda ask. see you soon then.

Brax🌟: see ya.

I locked my phone and then I grabbed my keys and purse and made it out to my beautifullll black lambo baby. I hadn't drove her since we moved here man.

It's been too long.

The car started and I was down the road blasting my music.

Soon I made it to the place and valet took my car. I headed inside and I instantly seen the party.

I was checked off on the list and the bouncer let me in the section.

"Is that Braxxxxx?!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and seen Tamia standing there.

"Bitch?!" I gasped going to hug her. We hadn't seen each other in a while or London. They've been so busy with the rest of the work in ATL. "How are you?! Where's Lon?"

"I'm good! And she's around here somewhere. Why didn't Orlando come with you?" She looked at me.

"Long story." I sighed.

"Uh ohhhh..." She said making me laugh.

"Anyways, what you doing out here?"

"We were gonna wait to say it but, we're all moving down hereeeee!" She smiled.

"You're lying!" I hugged her again.

"No! We are tired of Georgia too. Time fa sum new. Me and bae officially move in Sunday."