13.

*pretty lengthy chapter. if you can't handle certain things like trigger warnings and things of that nature that happens for that to happen, i dont advise you to read this chapter."

Idk, bryson and kehlani was cute here tbh ngl lol.

Idk, bryson and kehlani was cute here tbh ngl  lol

Braxton, Saturday.

"You ready to head out baby?!" Deontae called from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'm coming now!" I yelled back.

My outfit was really cute and I love it for me.

I got downstairs and he smiled at me.

"It's giving wife of the year." He said. You could literally see the heart eyes emoji coming from him.

"Thank you baby." I kissed him.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out to the car.

Once we were in, we were on the road.

We talked for some time before he got a phone call and I focused on my phone.

But something weird happened.

I got a message from my mama.

Mama🤗 - Hey baby. This is probably really weird, but I had a very off dream last night. Something didn't go right and it involved you.

I had a puzzled face as to what she was talking about. But I reassured her.

Braxton💗 - hey ma. i promise im fine lol. how about i share my location so you can see me throughout the day. sounds good?

Mama🤗 - Okay baby. Please be safe out here. Just in case, I'll tell Bri the same thing.

Braxton💗 - alright, love you🫶🏽

Mama🤗 - Love you too, honey.

That was...weird?

A few minutes later, we got to this pretty museum. It was actually an art museum.

"Oh my goddddd!" I smiled.

"Ready?" He chuckled.

I nodded and he helped me out before we walked in.

The art already looked amazing and we haven't even gotten to the ticket booth.

Once he paid, we headed in, and I was in awe. Back in high school, I was amazing at art. Straight A's the whole semester and I even gotten first place at 6 different shows. Shit, I even took up to art 4 in school.

If I didn't decide to run Atlanta with Orlando, I'd probably be still doing business or doing art.

We walked around and seen some pretty pictures, even took a tour.