Part Two Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19: Conductor Kirby

Before Kirby went to bed that night, GingerBrave helped them explain the whole situation with The World of Dreams, and that Moonlight Cookie assigned a mission to the pink puffball, to Wizard Cookie and Strawberry Cookie.

Both Cookies were very surprised by this, with Wizard Cookie in particular being very astonished. He asked Kirby several questions that the poor pink puff wasn't sure how to answer, which resulted in Strawberry Cookie having to make him tone down with the questions.

Keeping that in mind, the last thing Wizard Cookie brought up regarding the whole topic was that he told Kirby that if he'd rather meet Moonlight Cookie in the waking world, he and the other Cookies that had met her could potentially take him to the City of Wizards and have him meet her there.

Kirby took the idea into consideration, but out of respect for Moonlight Cookie's wishes- and because he wanted to see where this mission was going- he decided to decline the offer for now, saying he'd reconsider if something came up.

Wizard Cookie- though a little confused- accepted Kirby's decision.

"Let me know if you change your mind." he told them. "Also, make sure to be careful when going through the train cars, they can... effect you."

Kirby titled his head. "Poyo? Okay."

"One more thing before you go to bed tonight Kirby." Strawberry Cookie spoke up.

Kirby- who was talking to the three Cookie's outside of his room in the inn, Magolor, Dedede, and Elfilin already having gone to sleep- looked at Strawberry Cookie. "Yes?"

"Be sure to tell Milky Way Cookie we said hi." Strawberry Cookie requested, her face conveying a soft happy expression. GingerBrave, liking the idea, nodded in agreement.

Kirby's face beamed. "Of course! I'll tell her and Space Doughnut that you all are thinking about them!"

"Great!" said GingerBrave "But uh... who's Space Doughnut?"

Giggling, Kirby briefly explained who Space Doughnut was, and after he was done with that, said goodnight and goodbye to Cookie trio.

"Goodnight Kirby!" GingerBrave winked as he and his best friends started heading out "See you tomorrow for the big race!"

"Hehe! Can't wait!" Kirby told him before waving goodbye and heading inside his room. Once inside, he carefully tip-toed to his and Elfilin's bed, careful not to wake Elfilin as he slipped into the sheets- noticing Elfilin was holding onto some lavender as he slept- and once he was comfortable, he quickly fell asleep.

When Kirby woke up in The World of Dreams, he was already aboard Milky Way Cookie's train, Space Doughnut being sat next to him and happily greeting the pink puff once he woke up.

Milky Way Cookie was only able to briefly greet Kirby and talk to him when he mentioned GingerBrave and crew, as she was busily attending to the train and all the duties she had to do as she managed it. Before she headed back to work, she was able to tell Kirby that he didn't miss any important stops while he was awake, and that as long as he stayed asleep long enough, they would reach the an important train station called Sunshine Star Station, which was not only the first big train station on the train's current route, but it was also important for Kirby, since his mission was to go to each train station Milky Way Cookie's train stopped at.

Kirby had promised Milky Way Cookie after his last visit to The World that he'd share more stories about his adventures- after having told his Milky Way Wishes story, which Milky Way Cookie and Space Doughnut were absolutely amazed by- but seeing how she was busy, he promised he'd wait to share more stories until she had a break.