Chapter #1

*nicos pov*

As I wake up I feel a huge throbbing in my head "what the fuck happened last night?" I think to myself as I get up to look in the bathroom mirror and see a huge slash across my forehead, it comes back to me, I went to visit my dad and my stepmom was their on her stupid 6 month shit.
As I go to take a shower Will walks into my cabin "neeks where are you?" Will shouted out to me
"I'm taking a shower just wait for me on my bed"

*wills pov*

I sit and wait for Nico to come out and as he does I notice a red slash across his forehead "NICO! What the fuck happened to you!?" I yell at him he doesn't say anything for about 30 seconds and finally goes "it's nothing" I stare at him worried "what do you mean nothing- wait didn't you visit your stepmom and your dad last night did they do this to you?" Nico went a little red "no! My dad would never do anything like that! Now can we just go?" I look at Nico unsure of what to say but in the end I just say "ok, let's go Nico "

As we head to breakfast i realized that Percy and everyone else would be questioning him and when I questioned him he looked like he wanted to cry how would he react to everyone asking him what happened?

"Hey Nico do you-" I get cut off by a worried Percy running over to Nico
"NICO DI ANGLEO! What the fuck happened to your face?!?"

Sorry it's short for a first chapter I'll have another one tmmr!!
Word count-287