4

"I'm here to see Mrs. Hemmings." I smirked at Acacia

"So the baby came to see his mommy?" She asked and I shrugged

"Just let me go" I sighed and she nodded

I walked in and Mommy was on the phone.

"Yes just get it here as soon as possible- Yes J want them hard" I chuckled a bit and she glared at me. Took me awhile to remember that she worked at a publishing company and that she probably was talking about books.

I sat down on her guest chair and watched her. She was fucking sexy any time of day, it wasn't healthy for me. I groaned a bit as she turned around and bent down to get something.

She smirked and ended her call.

"What do you want Luke? I'm really busy" she sighed and sat down in her chair.

"Are you still mad?" I chuckled and looked at her in amusement

"Doesn't matter" she shrugged

"But you see it does matter" I said standing up and walking over to her side of the desk. "I was planning to make it up to you" I smirked

Her eyes immediately lit up at the mention of sex.

"How exactly?" She smirked

"Why don't you just let me show you mommy?" I asked

She got up and made her way to me as I cupped her face with my hands and we both leaned in until our lips were touching.

I sat her up on her desk and her kiss became more exciting.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I around her waist. She separated from me and she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I might even forgive you from skipping school right now"

"I just wanted to visit my mommy" I smirked and she moaned in response.

I grabbed the ends of her shirt and pulled it over her head, anxious for the pencil skirt to come off soon.

We continued our make out session as it got more and more heated.

She started unzipping my pants and pulled down my boxers. I pulled down her pencil skirt but was met by her direct pussy

"Ooh mommy you're a baddy" I growled and she seemed to moan and get wet.

"You're so sexy" I groaned

"Just show me your apology, yeah?" She groaned

"Your wish is my command" I smirked.

I threw everything off her desk and laid her down properly.

I spread her legs wide open and went directly to eating her out. I slurped, bit, and sucked on her clit and she moaned. I continued eating her out until she came and then came on the good stuff.

She gave me a condom from her desk drawer and I thrusted one too many times into her and kissed her every inch. Once we were finished, I tossed the condom in her trash bin and we both got dressed.

"Good bye Lukey, see you at home" Mommy smirked

"Bye mommy" I smiled back

.