3

I woke up the next day, my legs entangled with someone else's.

I opened my eyes fully and saw Mommy's body beside me. I smiled as I remembered seeing every inch of her.

She was barely wrapped in the duvet.

I took of the remaining duvet and smiled as I looked down at her.

I laid carefully on top of her and started kissing every inch of her body.

She fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me.

"Round two?" I asked and smirked a bit

"Not for now." she winked

I smiled and rushed out of her bed. I went to my room and got dressed seeing that my grandparents could call us down for breakfast anytime soon.

Once they called, I ran downstairs and sat next to mommy.

We started eating and I felt mommy's hand crawl up my leg. She reached my crotch and started palming me as I resisted the urge to moan loudly.

She squeezed my dick and I let out a loud moan. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"The food's just very good" I nodded

"That's weird, you've never really liked my cooking" Grandma chuckled

"Well I do now, it's delicious" I said

"Today's our last day here, we should do something fun!" Lucy suggested

"We could go to the park downtown and then go eat something" Grandpa said

"I'm a bit tired to go to the park, I'll accept the dinner offer though" mommy said

"Alright how about you Lukey, you love going to the park" Grandpa said

"Yeah, when I was six. Plus I'm tired as well, I stayed up all night." I smirked slightly

"Okay well then Lucy, Faith, and me" Grandpa said and we all nodded.

"I finished eating, I'm gonna go and work on something" Mommy said and everyone nodded.

We all finished eating in silence and I waited until everyone left to make my way to mommy's room.

I cracked her door open a bit and saw her trying to masturbate. I chuckled as she tried to move her hips along to the vibrator.

It was sexy, lemme tell you that. I pulled out my crotch and masturbated to her trying to masturbate. I finally decided to go in and help her.

"Do you need help mommy?" I asked

"Please" she groaned.

I nodded and within a minute, I had her laid down on her bed and with her legs wide open. She moaned and pulled my hair as I ate her out. She started to move a bit and I slapped her thigh. She squirmed and moved until she came and I licked her clean.

Fuck she was sexy.

"Done mommy" I smiled proudly

"Thankyou Lukey, you were great last night too" she breathed heavily.

"Great well if you need me, I'll be in my room" I said and started walking out but she pulled my arm.

"I think you're a tad bit dirty, you need a shower" Mommy nodded and she teased me

"And?" I asked

"And I was planning on taking a shower, so maybe you could join me? I mean, we need to be saving as much water as possible" she smirked