CH 25 : SHIMLA

( Shimla honeymoon ke liye nahi aaye hai, Shimla se Swati ka past related hai 🫣....vo bhi baad me pata chalega
Is chapter me me past ke bare me kuch nahi)

Mereko nahi pata hai maine kya likha hai, yeh chapter kash nahi hai. Yeh meri story line me tha pur Maine isko dhang se nahi likha hai.

Sorry in advance for disappointing you all. After two months my exams will start, I already had a lot of pressure for studies.

My brain ain't braining anymore.

// AUTHOR'S POV //

In a big luxurious room with big windows , giving the perfect view of the outside world, a figure was sleeping in on the bed in the middle of the room.

Her whole body was wet with sweat and she was constantly moving her legs and hands in her sleep. She kept mumbling something in her sleep with her cheeks wet as she was crying like she is having a nightmare.

It was morning time and sunlight was falling directly on her face making her skin shine . Her body continuously shaking being haunted by the nightmare she is having.

" MUMMA " she jerked open her eyes screaming for her mother. She placed her hand on her chest trying to calm her raising heart followed by the few tears flowing down her cheeks. She looked around her surroundings with her teary eyes in pure panic and slowly and slowly she relaxed down but her heart was still beating fast like anything

Her chest was going up and down as she was gasping for oxygen heavily. She slowly sat on the bad thinking about her mother. " It okay Swati it was dream, it was a dream" she slowly patted her chest trying to calm herself down.

Just Right now she saw a dream in which she saw her mother's brutally crushed head. But was it really a dream, she was finding her room and she accidentally entered in this big freezer room and saw her mother's head and fell unconscious. No no no it was just a dream, Swati thought held her hair in anger.

No matter how she tried she couldn't stop herself from thinking about it. Her mind was battling whether what she saw a dream or it was reality. ' No it was a dream my mumma is completely fine ' . She wiped her tears away.

' nothing happened to her , nothing happened to her ' she consulted herself and sat on the bed and slowly removed the blanket from her body. Her body suddenly shivered as it came in contact with the cool air but she ignored it and got out of the bed.

The floor felt really cool as she stepped on it with her bare feet and shiver ran down her body instantly and then she noticed her body fully covered in thick black garments, completely sticking to her body revealing her curves.

She frowned looking at her clothes. Who changed it ?? Maybe one of the maids or maybe that motherfucker has Changed her dress. She ain't going to leave him for this. But why he dressed her body fully that to in thick clothes. It ain't cold in bengalore not it is winter season. It is the month of July.

That's when her eyes got hold of the big windows. Her eyebrows immediately frowned and she felt her throat dry, looking through the big green almost touching the clouds, the whole sky was filled with fog.

 Her eyebrows immediately frowned and she felt her throat dry, looking through the big green almost touching the clouds, the whole sky was filled with fog