CH 4: A MYSTERIOUS MURDERER

// 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 //

Swati reached home but before entering, she took a quick look at her dogs and sighed. All the way home she was imagining her mother scolding her because she couldn't take care of her dogs.

Upon entering the first thing she has to do is give a bath to chenry and tuffy.

She entered the house, opened her shoes & placed the umbrella in the umbrella stand.

" Mom... I am home " She nearly shouted. She went further and found her mother sitting on the couch watching news on TV

Without saying anything more, she quickly took chenry and tuffy towards the bathroom before her mother's eyes landed on them .

She opened their collar chains & took the dog shampoo from the shelf and started to clean them.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

Finally she was done. It took her almost half an hour to clean them both.

She slightly opened the door and peeked outside and found her mother still watching the TV. She sighed in relief and opened the door fully, letting her dogs out.

Once they were out, she closed the door slowly, making sure it won't make a loud sound. She ran upstairs, before her mother saw her, to change her clothes since her clothes also got a little dirty, while cleaning her dogs.

She went towards her closet & took out a hello kitty tshirt and a hello kitty short. She wore it & went downstairs.

She went near her mother and sat beside her but suddenly she noticed that jer mother's hands were trembling a little, her eyes were wide open, there was a hint of fear on her face. Swati became worried. Her mother was glaring at the TV screen like she saw a ghost in front of her.

Swati followed her gaze towards the screen and her eyes automatically got widened seeing the news.

The news was saying--

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙷 𝚁𝙾𝚈 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚛. 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗, 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚛𝚘𝚢.

𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 -

𝓦𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱
                           ~ 𝔸𝕊
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎.

______
______

It was the same park where Swati went in the morning with her dogs, that's why the whole park was empty.

And that man who was killed was Swati's father's good friend. He often used to visit them.

Fear consumed Swati as soon as she witnessed the news, she again turned her towards her mother, her mother was still in that same position.

Swati slowly patted her shoulder, making her flinch. " M- mom a-are you okay?? " She asked her mother who was okay.

" Y-yeah....M good "

Swati was about to ask her about this news but herself back seeing the state of her mother.

Swati ran towards the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and gave it her mother.

Her mother gulped the whole glass in one go.

" Mom... Are you really o-okay "

" Y-yes .... "

" Mom... Umm... W-why was H-harsh uncle kille- " Swati was cutt off by her mother.

" Swati.. Go back to your room and study " Her voice was full of fear. " A-and don't t-think about t-this okay" Saying this she went towards her room leaving Swati.

Swati stood up and went towards her room, she lay on her bed thinking about this incident.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

It's been one hour but Swati is still thinking about this incident. She was roaming in a park where someone was murdered that too all alone.

The mere thought of it sent shivers down her body.

Suddenly she felt the need to check on her mother, if she is okay or not.

She went downstairs making her way towards her mother's room. Her room's door was slightly open. Swati was about to enter but heard her mother talking to someone.

She peeked inside & found her mother talking to someone on phone.

" Aanand please don't interfere in this matter "

It was her father whom she was talking to. Her mother sounds like she is crying.

" Aanand please...... I know he was your friend but don't risk your life...... Just think about me ,shikhar and Swati....... Aanand...... Police will do their...... Please listen to me once..... "

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 ? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 ?
.
.
.
.
.
____________________𝙓

𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕌𝔼𝔻