CH 24 : WEARING SAREE FOR THE FIRST TIME

Yeh chapter do din phele aa jata lekin mene galti se published ki jagah delete kar diya.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Dimag ka dahi ban rakha hai.🤔🤔

// AUTHOR'S POV //

A scream left her mouth and she panicked when he pulled down her leggings .

" Tonight I will make sure that your legs won't last for a week " he spoke and her body got frozen. She felt her mind going completely blank and Tears gathered in her eyes.

She don't want this. She doesn't want him touch her, to control her, to dominate her but she is helpless. She already did a mistake before by letting him touch her but now she won't let him do whatever he wants.

Though they had sex before but not a proper one, she is still a virgin, she won't let him take it, she won't let him rape her . Tears were following down her cheeks nonstop as she thought.

" No...I am sorry " she tried to shout but it came like a whisper making him smirk. He noticed her every action and way she is reacting clearly shows she is not liking it. She was trying to fight with him, resisting him but she couldn't.

He liked watching her struggling, he liked the fear on her face . He slowly attached his lips with her, sucking her softly. He can feel her lips trembling.This kiss was soo soft ,so passionate unlike his rough one. Swati felt herself melting in his touch but quickly managed to control herself.

" Lowde " she unknowingly cursed him between the kiss while trying to push him only to receive a sharp slap on her tigh making her whimper. He hold her wrists and pinned them above her head.

He looked at her dangerously, his deep green eyes filled with burning desire and dominion .

" Better watch your mouth sweetheart...you are completely at my mercy " he spoke breaking the kiss, his voice filled with strictness and anger and she felt more tears flowing from her eyes.

" Let me make you mine today " he spoke and in a snap he tore up his tshirt away revealing his perfect well built chest making Swati cry more but his ears just turned deaf.

Before she could process, he quickly unhooked her bra and threw it away from her body leaving her bare, in front of his hungry predatory eyes , completely at his mercy.

His hands slowly moved down forming circles on her belly sending electric sensation to her. She liking it and hating it at the same but her hate was more and he knew it. Every time he touches her the scene of that dead body hanging comes flashing in front of her eyes, reminding her he is a killer.

" No " she whispered when he moved his down, holding her the waistband of her panties, ready to tear it off. " NO PLEASE NO I will do whatever you say but please leave me " and she bursted out.

He looked up at her face and felt a Pang of guilt in his heart seeing her scared, crying face . He slowly lifted his hands and wiped away her tears with his fingers . He knew he took it too far. He purposely did this with her so that she will be scared of him and will never disobey him.

But as he said he was going to take her he was lying. He ain't that cheap who will rape her whether he loves her or not. He tore her clothes and said these stuffs cause it was enough to scare her but he unknowingly took it far .

He sighed before maintaining a stern look again and spoke to her making sure she won't disobey him again. If her grandmother got to know about it then she will die, .

" You will do whatever I say if I will you " he spoke in a seductive voice and Swati realised that she had done a great mistake but their is no backing off now.