Chapter 11

”He’s mad at me...” Mahinang sabi niya kay Mc.

They’re inside his condo. Nasa veranda sila. She’s looking at the dark clouds. The thunder and lightning didn’t bother her a bit.
Mc sighed and handed her water.

“He realizes that he’s dependent on me. That fucker thought I’m more important than you. He thought I was gone because of you. So he’s willing to lose you if it’s the only way to have me back.” Mc said.

Her heart ached on that. Her feelings for Simpson are genuine. She cared for him. Tinatak niya sa isipan niya na ito talaga ang para sa kanya. But she hurt him because she hurt Mc.

“Simpson is right. And I can’t blame him because it’s true.” She said sadly.

Mc sighed. Nakatayo ito sa harapan niya habang nakaupo siya sa upuan. He held her face making her face him.

“Stop blaming yourself. I left because I thought you would be happy together. Turns out he’s still depending on me. Tss. He’s even planning to murder me to have you alone but look just what he did, he blames you, leave you to me para hindi na ako mawala ulit.” Sabi nito at saka napamura.
She sighed.

“Mc, I destroyed your relationship with Simpson. Nakapag-isip na ako, ako na lang ang lalayo. Fix your relationship with---”

”No. You’re not going away and no, I’m not going to fix my relationship with him.” Mariing saad ni Mc.

She sighed and shook her head. Mc doesn’t understand that she can’t just jump to him after her break up with Simpson! Oo, may nasabi nga siya kanina dito. That they’ll be selfish together. But she knew it would just be an unending cycle. Mc loves her, Simpson will be gone. Mc misses Simpson. Mc will blame her. Magpaparaya si Mc. Babalik si Simpson. Tapos mawawala na naman si Mc.

“You said that we will be selfish together.” Mariing saad ni Mc ng makita ang reaksyon sa mukha niya.

”I said it out of happiness because you’re back---”

“At ngayon ba hindi ka na masaya?” Mc asked sarcastically.

“Sige nga, Mc. Do you want a girl who just got from a relationship? Do you wanna be a rebound? Paano kung sasabihin ko sa ‘yo si Simpson ang nakikita ko---“

Mc smirked cruelly.

“Lies. Because even in your relationship with him, there’s longing in your eyes. You were also looking for me, you wanted to talk to me. You miss me. I know you have feelings for me.” Mc said firmly like he was stating a fact and only fact.

“Kasi hindi ako sanay na wala ka!” Depensa niya.

”Hindi ka sanay kasi mahal mo na ako. Bakit ba ang hirap sa ’yong sabihin ’yon?”

Iniwan niya si Mc. There’s no use of arguing with him. When she told him she agreed to his plan to kill Simpson that was just her emotional defense because she can’t accept that Simpson is blaming her and hates her now. But maybe, a part of her really wanted to be with Mc. But that’s pure evil. So…evil.

“We can’t kill Simpson! He owns that body!” She hissed.

Mc laughed. She glared at him. He is not taking her seriously.

“Yes, he did. But this body will be mine alone if you help me.” Mc smirked.

Sinamaan niya ito ng tingin. Parang may ibang kutob siya dito.

”You don’t love me, Mc Sebastian. You want me because you want to use me. Because you knew that I am Simpson’s weakness so you’ll use me against him so he’ll go away!” Singhal niya,