Chapter 10

When he arrives on the island, naabutan niya ang mahimbing na natutulog na Hershey sa duyan.

He sighed while staring at her beautiful angelic face. Looks can really be deceiving but who cares? Cali Hershey awakens something inside him. He felt more than just surviving, with Cali Hershey, he’s living.
What he really likes about Cali Hershey is her selfishness to get the happiness she wanted. He can relate to her, he’ll do everything to achieve something he really wants.

Mc and Simpson are both now wanting Hershey. But what stops them from fusing into one? Simpson loves the perfect Hershey, the good Hershey, the lovely bubbly and fun Hershey. While Mc likes the imperfect Hershey, the selfish Hershey, evil feisty and brave Hershey. Simpson accepts Hershey’s perfection while Mc embraces Hershey’s darkness.

Unti-unting dumilat si Hershey. She smiled and immediately sat to hug his waist. He hugged her head. Natigilan si Hershey ng maamoy nito ang pabango niya.

“Mc!---“

Mas hinila niya ito palapit, she didn’t let Cali Hershey push him until she stopped moving. Hinawakan niya ito sa bewang at hinala sa kanya para yakapin ito. He’s hugging her while carrying her.

"I miss you so much. Let me, please…” He pleaded and buried his face on her neck.

“M-Mc,I have a boyfrie---“

“Forget about him. Be Cali. Let me hold you, please. It’s been months since I last touched you, I…I’m longing for you, baby.” He begged.

She stiffened. Until she slowly calms down and hugs him back to tap his back.

“You can put me down---“

“No! I want a hug!” Reklamo ni Mc.
Napairap ang dalaga.

“Para kang bata, Mc.”

”Because I’m your baby. Call me baby, please...” Paglalambing niya.

Kailan pa ito natutong mag-beg? Ang Mc na kilala niya maangas ‘yon, eh.

She just let Mc hug her. Nahihirapan na nga siyang huminga dahil sa higpit ng yakap nito tapos ang mukha nakabaon pa sa leeg niya.He seems to miss her so much.

“Thursday na pala ngayon.” She sighed.

“Don’t sound disappointed. Masakit.”

Her heart ached on that. Masakit? Bakit nasasaktan ito? Pinagti-tripan ba siya ni Mc? Ano, sasabihin nitong may gusto ito sa kanya?

“Mc…”

Mc finally pulled away from the hug. Umupo ito sa duyan at siya naman ay pinaupo sa kandungan nito. Agad siya nitong pinangunahan.

“Don’t feel guilty. You’re not cheating.” Agad na sabi nito.

Napairap siya.

“Are you gaslighting me?”

Mas hinila lang siya palapit ni Mc at muling binaon ang mukha sa leeg niya.

"Mc...”

"Choose me.”

Napalunok siya at nakaramdam ng kaba. Kaba o kabog sa dibdib? Sino ba naman ang hindi bibilis ang tibok ng puso kung ganoon ito magsalita?

"I have a boyfriend.”

Mula sa pagkakabaon ay inangat nito ang ulo para tingnan siya. Her heart softened seeing Mc’s face right now. Even if his eyes were gentle, she can distinguish him from Simpson because of his desire in his eyes. Simpson looked at her with utmost respect, Mc desired her and worshipped her the way he stares.