Chapter 2

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. "Ughh" I look at who's calling me and it's a spam number.

"Bro really" I say and turn it off. I look at the time and realize I woke way to late.

"Shit" I say getting up. it's 12 pm, I had my alarm set for 9 am.

I hear my apartment door open and walk into the living room to see my sister carrying in her hair stuff.

"hey girl" she says and looks over at me "let me guess, slept past your alarm" she says and I nodd.

"we should get started on your hair izzie you got thick ass hair" she says.

I called my sister the other day so she can come over and curl my hair, she went to school for cosmetology so she's really good with hair.

me on the other hand, the complete opposite. the only thing I know how to do is straighten and braid my hair.

I wanted it curled though, to look somewhat more presentable.

"Okay just come to the bathroom" I say and she follows me.

"so, you got a dinner to go to" she says plugging in her curling iron.

"yeah, I have to meet lukes family. I'm going to their lake house this summer" I say.

"Oh no shit. Sounds fun." She says and I nodd

"are you excited to meet his NHL star brother, personally I would be." She says giggling.

"yeah I was but see the thing is he has a girlfriend so" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"are you kidding." She says gasping.

"No, I mean he is attractive as fuck so I'm not suprised" I say.

"but I wasn't really super excited to meet Jack or Quinn, I'm more excited to meet his parents I know that they are really sweet people." I add on.

"yeah I understand, but you and Jack would look cute together" she says smiling.

"Oh shut up I don't even know the kid" I shake my head.

after about 2 hours of curling my hair it's already two o'clock.

"it looks great thanks rory" I say smiling.

"No problem, do you know what your wearing?" She asks.

"No idea but luke said to wear something casual." I say messing around with the curls.

"Okay so probably jeans, not ripped, with a tight top." She says.

"Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking but we're eating dinner I'm gonna get so bloated rory" I say and she laughs.

"It's okay wear a black top it makes you look slimmer." She says and I laugh.

we go through my closet and drawers until we find the perfect outfit.

it's a cute black top with an open back, and light washed jeans.

"Okay this so cute" Rory says.

"I know!" I say smiling.

"What time do you have to be there" she asks.

"lukey said around 4 because we're having dinner at like 5" I say and she nodds.

"okay reasonable" she says.

We watched an episode of love island and at 3:15 I started doing my make up.

I don't do a lot of makeup I kind of keep it natural, so all I did was concealer, a little contour, blush, highlighter and mascara.

when I was done I put my outfit on. "Izzie you look stunning" my sister says.

"thanks Rory" I smile. "we need to take pictures before you go"

we take a selfie in the mirror and Rory takes a picture of the back of my top.

 Isabelle

Isabelle.Russo: thanks for doing my hair!
@lorelairusso

13k likes | 456 comments | 20k views

comments:

lukehughes: okayokay I see you bells
↪️ Isabella.Russo: yass Lukey pookie

lorelairusso: I gotchu sista
❤️ by creator

user47: why does Luke know her
↪️user58: there college friends I think

trevorzegras: so this is the girl luke is bringing
@colecaufield
↪️colecaufield: Trevor. We must contain ourselves.
↪️quinnhughes: leave the poor girl alone.

user33: you can barley even see her face why are they obsessing over her bro
↪️user89: maybe bc looked at her other posts??