Chapter 5

The next day

I never fell asleep last night. it's currently 5 am and I'm still awake. I think I'm just kind of homesick.

but since I'm awake, I figure I would get up and go watch the sunrise. so I grab a hoodie from my closet and I walk downstairs.

I filled up my water bottle, and when I went to go turn around I bump into someone. I look up to see Jack.

"what are you doing up" jack whispers. "I could ask the same" I say and he shrugs.

I walk out of the sliding glass door, and I'm meant with a beautiful sunrise. I took a picture of it.

the way you can see the reflection off the lake amazes me. I've always been more of a sunrise person rather than sunsets.

I think sunrises are more peaceful, the birds are just waking up and chirping, no one's really outside or awake, no lawn mowers or music playing. just you and the beautiful sky.

I sit down in the Adirondack chair and I hear the door open behind me. I turn around and see Jack, he sits down next to me.

"beautiful, eh?" He says and I nodd. he takes a sip out of his mug which I'm assuming has coffee in it.

"what time did you wake up" he asks. "I didn't, I've been up. never went to sleep" i say yawning.

"Oh, iz you gotta get some sleep you know" he says which makes my stomach drop. No one's ever called me that.

people usually call me "izzie" or "Bella" or even "bells" but no one's ever called me "iz". I liked it coming out of his mouth.

"yeah I'm just a little homesick I guess, I've been like that ever since I was younger" I chuckle.

"yeah I understand." he says, looking over at me.

I look back at him, his eyes are glowing from sun just rising up, making him look more majestic than he already is.

"you have beautiful eyes" jack says making me smile. "thanks jack, so do you" I say as he smiles, I notice he has a small dimple on his left cheek.

I felt a little guilty tho to be honest, he does have a girlfriend, and they looked pretty happy yesterday talking in the corner.

so I wouldn't want to get in the way of anything. I get up and go inside, leaving him outside, to watch the sunrise alone.

 I get up and go inside, leaving him outside, to watch the sunrise alone

 Isabelle

Isabelle.Russo: hold me, love me, touch me, honey. Be the first who ever did.

45k likes | 7,562 comments | 57k views

comments:

lorelairusso: miss you already sis🙏🏼
↪️Isabelle.Russo: miss you to❤️

user63: that sunrise is insane.

lukehughes: um so you watched the sunrise without me?
↪️Isabelle.Russo: yup and with your brother actually.

user28: anyone gonna talk about the Lana quote in the caption?
↪️Isabelle.Russo: finally someone who noticed.😪

Trevorzegras: the sunset isn't as beautiful as you darling❤️
↪️ Isabelle.Russo: trevor it's a sunrise.
↪️colecaufield: Trevor's so stupid right🤦🏻‍♀️
↪️Isabelle.Russo: who are you 😭

meganbarlowe: bro I miss you sm and you get to spend the summer with hot hockey men😃
↪️Isabelle.Russo: there rather annoying...

user93; mf how these hockey men know who she is..
↪️ Isabelle.Russo: I kidnapped them and locked them in my basement. there screaming to get out but I sound proofed the walls.🤷‍♀️
↪️used62: LMAOO

jackhughes: where did you find that flower
↪️Isabelle.Russo: idk it was in your garden😭

user26: she thinks she's so aesthetic with the caption like no one gaf😭
↪️Isabelle.Russo: clearly you gave a fuck enough to comment..