Chapter 4

FRIDAY NIGHT

I was finally finished with packing my toiletries, waited last minute to do it because I still needed everything.

I'm so excited for tomorrow and getting to spend the summer at the lake house.

I'm a little nervous though to meet jacks girlfriend. Luke has been telling me that she's kind of a mean girl.

it could also just be luke saying that because she said one little thing to him. Luke is super sensitive.

but I'm not gonna make any assumptions, if she's mean I'll just have to deal with it but I'm hoping she's nice.

I turn on the new episode of love island and watch that until I fall asleep.

SATURDAY MORNING

I wake up to my alarm at 6 am, luke and Jack are picking me up at 7.

I put on a white tank top and some grey sweatpants and I didn't wash my hair yet so my hair is still curled.

I brush my teeth and put on light make up to seem more alive. I just put on a little concealer and mascara.

I grabbed some last minute things like my charger, hair brush and toothbrush.

before I new it luke texted me telling me he was here. I grabbed my suitcase and my bag and went outside.

Luke got out of the car to put my suitcase in the trunk and I got into the back seat.

"Hey izzie" jack turned around.

I smile and see a girl in the passenger seat which is probably jacks girlfriend.

"this is my girlfriend aylssa" jack says. "Hi I'm Isabelle but you can call me izzie" I smile

"Yeah I know your name" she says with a snarky attitude. when she says that I notice jack roll his eyes.

luke finally gets back in the car. "jeez I couldn't get your damn suitcase in the trunk there's so many in there" Luke says.

we start our drive and jack puts music on. A certain song came on that I guess jack likes because he turned up the volume, but aylssa just skipped the song.

"why'd you skip that" jack asks. "That song is trash" aylssa says rolling her eyes.

I give Luke a look and he gives it back.

"well put it back on" jack says going back to put it on again. but aylssa smacks his hand.

"Jack no I told you I hate that song" she says. "okay whatever." He says sighing.

I put my AirPods in and shuffle my playlist, which I guess is something that aylssa can't do.

after being in the car for long enough we finally made it, and the house is beautiful.

luke and Jack get out of the car to get our suitcases, me and Alyssa are still in the car gathering our stuff

"this place is really nice" I say, hoping to start some conversation with this girl.

"no really I though they were gonna take us to the dumpster" aylssa rolls her eyes.

"the fuck" I say. I don't know what's with this girl's attitude but damn I was just being nice.

"what do you have a problem" she says looking at me. "no but clearly you do" I say

"just shut up bitch" she says and i scoff. I ignore what she says and I get out of the car.