Chapter 9

I woke up sprawled out on the couch. I get up and see everyone in the dining room playing a card game.

I get a Dr Pepper from the fridge and sit down over there. "Wow sleeping beauty has arisen!" Luke says and they cheer.

"Boys." Ellen says. I love Ellen she's always making sure none of the boys are bothering me and she always say that she can always kick them out.

"I honestly don't even remember falling asleep" I say yawning. "Must have been a good I guess huh" Trevor says angrily slamming a card on the table. "Ha I win" he says.

"What?" I say "why are you mad" i take a sip from my Dr Pepper . all I did was sleep.. "don't check Luke's story" jack tells me and I go to get my phone.

I open instagram and see what Luke posted. "Luke you little-" I say before getting cut off. "Language!" Ellen says.

Luke gets out of his seat and starts running. "Give me your phone!" I yell running around the house. "No I'm not deleting that it's cute" he yells back.

"Luke delete the story if she doesn't want it up" Jim says. "No look at them dad." Luke shows him the picture. "Luke if you don't delete it I'm posting on my instagram that you go by Lukey pookie now" I say.

"NO!" He yells. "I don't see the big deal jack didn't have a problem with it" Luke says. "Oh yes he did Luke don't you lie" Nico says. "Shhh" Luke turns around and whispers to him.

"Fine keep it up but if I get death threats in my dms I'm gonna kill you" I say. "Alright everyone calm down, come sit down and let's play a new game" Jim says.

"Yeah let's play pin the knife on the Luke" jack says and Ellen gasps. "Jack!" everyone starts laughing. "Real funny jack. you know it's not that big of deal. you guys are just in denial that you love eachother" Luke says.

"I agree" Cole shrugs. "Oh my bad I guess I'm not aloud to fall asleep next to someone anymore" I say. "it's much more than that but okay" Alex mumbles.

I roll my eyes. "What game should we play next" I say pulling a chair in between jack and Trevor.

Trevor is currently sitting with arms crossed, leaned back in his chair, and he looks like a kid who just got told they can't get the toy they wanted from the store.

"Trev don't be mad I didn't mean to fall asleep like that" I say "no no it's fine let's just play a game" he says and I sigh.

"Let's play some poker" Alex says and we all agree. we were playing for a while, Nico ended up winning. But I came close.

"Man your good at bluffing" I say. "You are to, that wasn't easy. How'd you get so good" nico asks. "I used to play with my parents and my sister." I say.

"you have a sister" Trevor's eyes widen. "Yeah she's three years older than me" I say. Trevor pulls out his phone and goes on my account.

"Is her name lorelai?" he asks and I nodd. he goes on her account and his eyes get wide. "Holy shit she looks just like you" he says and somehow knocks my Dr Pepper over onto my white shirt.

"Trevor!" I yell and everyone looks at me. Not only was there a large brown stain on my shirt but it's also see through so now everyone can see my black bra.

"I need to go change" I say going upstairs in my room.

JACKS POV

"To bad it wasn't her red bra" Trevor says making me and the other boys laugh. "Trevor! Enough!" ellen says. "Sorry ellen" Trevor apologizes.

to be honest, I kind of liked seeing izzies shirt see through. It kind of turned me on a bit. which is so weird but so true.

I feel a lot closer to izzie after last night. she really comforted me and I respect that. I feel like after aylssa left it's like a weight lifted off my chest.

Yeah I'm still upset, but I can get closer to izzie now without feeling guilty.

"Yo jack" I turn to Trevor who whispered my name "you got a little problem you should probably fix" he says and I look down. "Fuck"

I get up real fast and run upstairs. Right as I get upstairs I run into iz. "Oops sorry" I say. "It's okay, you good?" She asks and I nodd.

"what are u doing" she asks. I wish I was doing you. "um im just going in my room to grab something real quick I'll be back down soon" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay don't be to long jack" she says smiling "I won't" I say and watch as she walks downstairs.

this girl is going to be the death of me

ISABELLES POV

what an idiot. I think to myself. I saw as soon as he walked up the steps what was going on down there. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

I get down stairs and sit down. "I think it's time for some movies now right" Ellen says and we all agree. "where's jack go" Jim asks.

"he said he has to grab something from his room" I say and everyone nodds. Ellen and Jim make 3 bowls of popcorn, we're a large crew so we need a lot.

they put out candy and chips on the coffees tables . Everyone got blankets and pillows and we all scattered on their giant couch.

Eventually jack CAME down. We looked at eachother for a second before I looked at his hands then back at him.

If this kid didn't wash his hands there's gonna be a problem. a gave him a suspicious look and he looked confused. I just shook my head and he sat down next to me.

"Of course jack sits next to bells" Luke says and I flip him off. we start by watching mighty ducks, then we watched the goonies, then a Bronx tale, then jumanji (the original).

so we basically did exaclty as Luke said and played games and watched movies. sounds like a boring day but it was actually so fun.

by the end of jumanji Luke and Alex were knocked out aand they were sleeping like baby's. we decided to call it a night so we can just have the rest of the night to ourselves.

"Ha look at luke" jack says and I laugh. I take a picture. "I'm posting this on my story." I say and jack nodds. "Good idea"

"Are you going to sleep?" Jack asks. "No jack it's only 7" I say. "Right" he says and we walk upstairs. "So what did you have to grab from your room earlier that took you 15 mins" I ask.

"that question shall not be answered" he says "fine fine" I say. He chuckles and I started walking in my room. "Where you going" he asks. "Um my room?" I say.

"Come in my room we watch another movie." Jack says. "In jacks terms he means make a movie" Quinn says walking up the steps. "Oh my gosh Quinn" I say and he laughs.

"I gotta shower, but I wanna watch the new episode of love island." I say and jack nodds. "Just shower together that would be easier" Quinn yells from down the hallway not even loooking back.

"Quinn that's enough go to sleep" I say as he walks into his room. "Okay that's fine." Jack says.

I got my clothes ready and I got into the shower. The water felt so good running down my face. never in a million years would I have expected to get close to an nhl star but here I am.

I get out of the shower and put my new shirt on, I got into bed and turned on the would love island that I didn't watch last night, so by the time it's over I can watch the new episode.