chapter:29

Hi guys hope you guys are doing well

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

"Yn: Tae, leave my hand, I want to go to Jk. Tae, don't listen and drags Yn inside their room.

Yn: Tae, leave me!

Tae: Shut up, Yn, you're not going anywhere from this room.

Yn: I will go, you can't stop me like this!

Tae: I can, and I will.

Yn: Tae, Jk...

(words stay in her mouth as Tae comes towards her and kisses her on the lips) Yn's eyes got wide, Tae bit her lower lip, causing Yn to open her mouth, and Tae took the chance to deepen the kiss. Yn was out of breath, but Tae was in another world. Yn tried to push him, but she couldn't push him away.

Tae: If you try to leave this room or say anything, my dear love, this was just a small trailer, got it?

Yn was still processing what happened, so she didn't hear what Tae called her.

Tae took a step towards her, but Yn quickly put her hand on her lips and moved back.

Yn: Don't come here, I'll do whatever you say, just stay away from me.

Tae smirked and came out of his room, went towards Jk's room, and stopped in front of the slightly open door. He peeked inside and saw Jk with his hands on his chest, and Jin giving him medicine.

Tae got worried but didn't go inside, trying not to be harsh on Jk. He asked Jin to talk to Jk and say that whenever he and Yn go out, take guides, but he didn't listen to him, and today he went out without guides, which made Tae angry, and all this happened.

He was in his thoughts when Jk's voice came in his ear.

Jk: Hy...hyung, say...say him to love me like you do. Will you ask him?

Jk's voice was telling him how much his words broke Jk from inside, like always. He didn't stay there and went somewhere to find peace, but it was always difficult for him to find peace after hurting Jk like this.

In the morning 🌄 🌞

Yn woke up due to her alarm.

Yn: You are so annoying! (glaring at the alarm) Yn came out of bed and did her morning routine. She wasn't in a good mood because of what happened yesterday, and she didn't see Jk at dinner time.

She got ready for university and took her bag, went towards downstairs, looked around for Jk, but he was nowhere to be found. She went inside where Jin was making breakfast. Jin heard her footsteps and looked back.

Jin: Good morning!

Yn: Good morning, oppa! She looked at the other side of the kitchen to find Jk, but he wasn't there either.

Yn: Oppa, is Jk not up yet? She was confused because Jk always woke up before her. Tae also came inside and heard what she said. He greeted Jin. Yn was still waiting for her answer.

Jin: He already left for university.

Yn: Huh? What do you mean, oppa? How can he go without me? He's the one who takes me to university every day!

Yn got sad, and tears started forming in her eyes.

Jin: Don't be sad, Yn. He said he has an early test, so he needs to prepare. That's why he left early.

Yn nodded, but she knew Jk was lying to oppa.

Yn was about to go when Tae stopped her.

Tae: Have some breakfast, then I'll drop you off.

Yn glared at Tae like she would eat him alive.

Yn: I'm not hungry, and I have hands, eyes, and legs. God gave me everything, so I can go to university by myself. You don't need to drop me off like a kid.

She said it with an angry and cold voice. Jk was behaving like this because of him. He slapped and scolded his best friend and said to stay away from her. Then how can she stay good with him without listening to anything?

She left, and time passed like this. It's been three days, and Jk didn't talk to Yn. He left the house before Yn, and in class, he didn't sit with her. If she tried to talk, he ignored her and didn't even eat lunch with her. Even in the house, he didn't talk to Yn and didn't eat dinner with them.

And it was the end of Yn's patience. She came home and went directly to the kitchen, brought something from there, and went to the living room. She knew that today, Tae and Jin would be home. Yn went inside and saw Tae and Jin sitting on different couches, working on their laptops. Jin looked up and saw the angry Yn.

Jin: "You're here, Yn."

Yn didn't look at Jin and directly went towards Tae, who looked up at Jin's voice. Before he could say anything, Yn put a knife to his neck, making Jin and Tae hellishly shocked.

Jin: "Yn, Yn!

Yn: "You know, oppa, I've had enough of Tae. Since he entered my life, everything has gone downhill. He forced me into marriage, drove a wedge between me and my brother, and even alienated my best friend. He's the source of all my troubles. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was cursed. Getting rid of him would solve all my problems, once and for all."

Jin: Put the knife down! We can sit and talk about it!"

But before Yn could say anything, Jk came inside, his eyes wide, seeing everything.

Jk: "What's happening? Yn, why is there a knife at hyung's neck?"

Yn: "It's because of you, you idiot. If your hyung says die, you will die, right? You won't, then why did you stop talking to me when he said so? I'll kill him, then you'll talk to me, and my other problems will also get solved."

She glared at Tae, who was sitting chill, like he didn't care what Yn did. Jk came towards her and took the knife from her hand.

Jk: "Enough, Yn. Stop being childish."

Jk: "Enough, Yn, stop being childish."

Yn: "I won't stop until you stop being rude like your hyung, or else I'll kill you instead of him!"

Tears began to form in Yn's eyes, her voice trembling. She hated being ignored by Jk or anyone she loved.

Jk: "I'm not being rude, I have work to do. I can't..."

Yn cut him off, her anger boiling over.

Yn: "What kind of business could you possibly have that I don't know about? Who would hire an idiot like you?"

Jk's face flushed, but he replied calmly,

Yn:"I am not an idiot, Yn."

Yn shot back,

Yn:"Every idiot says they're not an idiot. You're just proving my point!"

Jk bit his tongue, his eyes flashing with frustration, but his words were laced with sarcasm.

Jk:  "Yes, I'm an idiot.

His response was met with a chorus of smiles from the others.

Yn: What can I say?when you yourself except it "

Jin intervened, trying to calm the situation.

Jin: "Okay, stop, you guys. This is getting out of hand."

_________________________

Hope you guys like it 🤗
Do comment like it
Bye bye 👋
Tc 💕