chapter:35

Hi guys hope you all are doing great

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

Tae took Yn's hand and started dragging her somewhere. Yn was trying to protest, but nothing was working. Whenever she tried to remove Tae's hand, his grip around her hand increased, causing Yn to hiss in pain.

Yn: "Tae, leave it. It's hurting."

Tae didn't respond and continued dragging her until they stood in front of a room - the basement. Tae opened the door, and Yn's eyes widened, seeing the darkness inside the room. She was shivering, and fear was clearly visible in her eyes. A tear came out of her eye.

Yn: "Tae, but before she could say anything, he threw/pushed Yn inside the room."

Tae: "I hope when you come out, you will know how to listen at once.

With that, he locked the door. He didn't stay there a second and left."

Yn's POV:

Yn: "Tae, pl..ease o..pen the d..oor! I w..on't t..alk to h..im, I p..romise! P..lease, I'm sorry, Tae!"

I  was calling him, but he wasn't listening to me .

Yn pov end

Yn put her hands on her ears, trying to stop herself from listening to any voices.

Yn: "Pl..ease st..op it, M..om. P..lease d..on't go, M.om. Th..ey w..ill kill you. P..lease d..on't go. O..ppa, p..lease save us. S..omeone, pl..ease h..elp us."

Yn was crying and sobbing uncontrollably, out of breath, and soon collapsed on the floor and blacked out.

JK's POV:

I  just came back from university and was extremely tired. I need my  bed but someone came in my mind my "little devil "so I went towards towards my "little devil's" room instead of mine . I  opened the door to find an empty room.

JK: "Where did she go?"

I went towards the kitchen to look for her but couldn't find her. I  saw a maid working and asked her about Yn.

JK: "Do you know where Yn is?"

Maid: "Yes, sir Taehyung locked her in the basement."

JK: "What? But why?"

Maid: "I don't know."

JK: "Give me the keys."

Maid: "I can't give them to you."

JK: "I ask you for the damn keys."

Maid: "I can't give them to you."

JK: "If you don't give me the keys in a minute, I will kill you for sure."

Maid: "Haha, what can I expect from you? Once a killer, always a killer. First, you killed your parents and sister, and now you're going to kill me. You have no shame, JK. If I were Tae Hyung, sir, I would have killed you."

Jin: "What the hell is going on?"

I  looked towards the kitchen door, where Jin and Taehyung hyungs were standing . He ran towards them and said:

JK: "Hyung, please give me the keys, or she will die."

Jin: "What are you talking about, JK? Which keys?"

JK: "The basement keys."

Jin: "Over there," he pointed to the drawer in the kitchen.

I ran and took out the keys without wasting any time and rushed towards the basement. Jin Hyung followed me . I  unlocked the door and went towards Yn, who was lying lifelessly.

JK: "Yn, bunny, open your eyes." JK slapped Yn's face slightly, but she didn't open her eyes.

JK: "Hyung, please call the doctor."

Time skip:

I was moving here and there, restless. It had been half an hour since the doctor was checking Yn. What was taking him so long?

Jin: "JK, stop moving here and there and sit down. She will be okay."

JK: "No, Hyung, she's not okay. She's scared of being alone in dark places. She has nyctophobia."

JK's POV ended.

Before Jin could ask anything, the doctor came out.

JK ran towards him.

JK: "How is she, Doc?"

Doc: "Do you guys know that she has nyctophobia?"

JK: "I was aware of it."

Doc: "Then how could you guys be so careless?"

Doc said in a strict voice.

JK: "Sorry."

Doc: "She's okay now. I gave her a sleeping injection. She will wake up in the morning. These are some medicines; give them to her on time. Don't repeat this again; if anything like this happens again, it would be dangerous for her health."

JK nodded.

Jin: "Thank you, Doc."

Doc nodded and went out of there. JK went inside the room; Jin followed him. Yn was laying on the bed, looking pale. JK sat beside her and held her hand.

JK: "My cute little Jerry, wake up so I can scold you for your yesterday behavior  and for today, I was only gone for a few hours, and look what you did to yourself "

Tears welled up in JK's eyes as he gazed at Yn's pale face.

Jin placed a reassuring hand on JK's shoulder and said

Jin: "Don't worry, she'll be okay soon."

JK's voice cracked with emotion as he whispered, "Yn, my little Jerry, please wake up. I'm so sorry I left you alone."

......................................

Hope you guys like it 🤗

Aww jk (tom ) and his little cute Jerry
I miss my tom 😿😿 guys pray my time come back if my tom come back I will write every day ♥️♥️

What you guys think, will tae say something to that maid ??

What will happened in next chapter? I think yn will not become ghost 🤣🤣😅😂but for sure she will kill her Mr rude this time and he will become ghost 🤣 😅 🤣

Bye bye 👋
Tc 💕
Go and sleep 😴