Chapter:41

Hi guys hope you are doing well

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

JK left the house, and no one knows where he is.

After two weeks:

Jin was talking to someone.

Jin: "What do you mean you don't know? It's been two weeks, and you can't find him."

Someone: "Sir, I am trying..."

Jin cut him off.

Jin: "I can see how much you're trying. If I didn't get any information about him, then be ready to face the consequences."

Someone: "Okay, sir."

Jin was talking to one of his men (mafia) to find JK, but unfortunately, it's been two weeks, and he couldn't find anything about JK.

Taehyung: "If you love him this much, then what was the point of throwing him out of the house? What was the point of saying those things to him?"

Taehyung came to ask something from Jin and heard his conversation. Jin looked back at Taehyung, his expression showing anger, sadness, regret, and tiredness. Dark circles were under his eyes, and his eyes were red, showing that he hadn't slept for many days.

Jin: "What do you want?"

Taehyung: "What have you done to yourself, hyung, for a f****** killer?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger.

Jin: "JUST SHUT UP, KIM TAEHYUNG! IF I HEARD ANY OTHER WORD ABOUT JK OR ABOUT THAT DAY, THEN NOTHING WILL BE WORSE THAN ME."

Taehyung: "He's not here physically, but still, he's the reason for our problems. Why shouldn't I say anything about him? Didn't you see how he killed our parents?"

Jin: "Taehyung, why can't you understand one thing at once?"

Taehyung: "What am I not understanding, hyung?"

Jin: "It's simple: he did nothing. This is what you can't understand."

Taehyung chuckled.

Jin: "Taehyung, please leave. I don't want to hit my head against the wall again and again."

Jin pushed Taehyung out of the room and closed the door on his face.

Jin: "Oh God, what have I done? I shouldn't have done this."

He ran his fingers through his hair, regretting his decision to let JK go and more than that, regretting what he said to him.

YN POV:

I went towards Jin oppa's room to ask him if he got to know about JK or not. I knocked at the door. After a second, a low voice hit my ear.

Jin: "Come in."

I went inside and saw oppa resting his head on the back of the bed, his eyes closed. I called out his name to gain his attention.

YN: " Jin Oppa!"

When I called his name, he opened his eyes and looked at me. He wasn't looking good; he wasn't the cheerful mother of the house anymore. Instead, he looked like a sick person.

Jin: "What happened, YN?"

I sat down on the chair in front of him. I was trying to find words to talk to him, but why was I finding words? Why was I nervous?

YN: "O...oppa...I...it's..."

Jin: "YN, come here."

He patted the space beside him. I took small steps and sat beside him. He held my hands with one hand and, with the other, held my chin and made me look at him in his eyes.