chapter:40

Hi guys hope you are doing well
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Jin was making breakfast for everyone when JK came into the kitchen. "Good morning, hyung," JK said with his cheerful voice.

"Morning, JK," Jin replied.

"Hyung, I want to talk to you," JK said.

"I'm busy right now," Jin said.

"Okay," JK said, but he didn't leave. Everyone came and started having their breakfast. After breakfast, JK went to Jin again to talk.

"Hyung, I want to talk to you," JK said.

"I don't want to talk, JK. Just leave me alone," Jin said.

"But hyung, it's important," JK said.

Jin suddenly threw the glass on the floor, shattering it into pieces. "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK, THEN THAT MEANS I DON'T WANT TO. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, JK!"

JK was taken aback by Jin's sudden yell. "Hyung, I just...," JK started to say, but Jin cut him off.

"SHUT UP, JK!  " Jin shouted.

Taehyung and YN came downstairs because of Jin's voice.

Jk: "Did I do anything wrong, hyung? Why are you angry at me?"

JK asked, looking confused.

"Why am I angry? Are you serious, JK? Your presence is the reason for my anger. You are the reason for our problems," Jin said.

JK looked shocked. "Hyung! I seriously don't know," JK said.

Jin laughed. "You don't know? You really don't know?"

JK nodded. "I seriously don't know, hyung."

Jin's expression turned cold. "Your presence is the reason, you are the reason why our parents and sister died."

YN tried to intervene. "OPPA, STOP!"

But Jin continued. "If that day...," Jin started to say,

                         Past

"Daddy, I want to go, please!" JK whined, reminding Jin of a past event.

JK's hyungs came into their parents' room. "You're not going anywhere, Kook," Taehyung said.

"But your Kook wants to go, Taetae hyung," JK said with a sad, cute pout.

Tae: oh! don't be sad we will enjoy in home kook .  will play alot of games and will eat .

Jk nodded and smile

Taehyung took JK with him. "That's my baby. Now, don't be sad. Let's go and have a lot of fun."

Jin asked his dad, "Appa, did they find out who they were?"

His dad replied, "No, son. But they will soon. Don't worry."

A few days ago, someone tried to get rid of their dad (tried to kill him) and even got a threat call, saying they would kill Mr. Kim (JK's dad) and his sons. So they were trying to protect them.

In the evening, everyone was in their room, including JK. JK was lying on his bed when he got a call from his friend.

"JK, where are you? I'm waiting for you," his friend said.

"I'm sorry, I can't come," JK replied.

"What do you mean you can't? You promised, JK. You will come on my birthday. Now I don't know if you have to come or else I won't talk to you," his friend said.