chapter: 36

Hope you guys are doing well
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

JK came in his room, he was looking at the pic which was of Taehyung and Jin. He was too much concerned in looking those pictures that he don't even notice the presence of Jin.

Jin: " Ahmm ."

Jin clear his throat to gain the attention of younger one.

JK: Oh, hyung when you came??

Jin: When you were too much busy in pic

JK: Oh yeah ! See hyung these are tae hyung graduation days picture

JK was trying to avoid eye contact from Jin

Jin: Are you ok ?

JK smile at Jin statement Jin always said three words when he know JK is not ok.

JK: I am all ok hyung he smile to convince Jin but failed like always . JK never understand how Jin and Yn always got it that he is sad .

Jin: You know you can't lie to me and look up if you are okay

JK look up for a second but couldn't hold it more he was aware that if he look he will break down in tears . These two deep yet empty eyes were the reason why always got cough by Jin and Yn . His these two eyes tell the story of his heart, tell how much sad, lonely and broken he was from inside.

Jin: We heard what she said .

JK: She wasn't lying

JK eyes got teary

Jin sight sadly,  Jin was not able to make everything better between them

JK: "Hyung look its his graduation day."

he show a pic of Taehyung, in which he was wearing graduation coat and cap and a degree in his hand he was looking quite happy.

JK:" Do you remember hyung that day when he got graduated I also went with you . how much happy he was taking pictures with his friends and you ."

(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)Past (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

JK went to wards Taehyung with rose's

JK: Congratulations hyung

JK smile and pass him the roses Taehyung who was smiling, his smile fade away when JK came towards him

Taehyung came towards him and grab his arm tightly and went far from his friends.

JK: Hyung please leave its hurting

Tae: Just shut up and what hell are you doing here ?

JK: Hyung I just came to congrats you

Tae: I don't need it and get the hell from here not need to ruin my day by showing your ugly face, you f**** killer .

Taehyung went back to his friends leaving JK alone with tear eyes .

JK ! JK wipe his tears and look back when he heard voice

JK: Yes hyung ?

Jin: "Why standing alone?  come lets take pictures with tae."

JK nodded and went with Jin towards tae who was talking picture with his friends.

Jin: "Tae lets take the picture together."

Tae look at JK with angry face

Jin got a call he excuse himself and went somewhere

JK: "Hyung I want to take a pic with you."

JK look at him with his cute adorable eyes

Tae: "Don't I said you to get the hell from here and pic with a killer never, know get lost or else I will send you back to those uncle's who kidnapped you ."

JK was sweating badly , fear was clearly visible in his eyes .

JK went away from there, not wanted to make tae angry because he was aware that  if he came in front of tae again he will surely send him to those bad uncle's .

JK was sitting on bench sadly looking down when tae came towards him .

JK look at him and that child got happy maybe his hyung will take the pic and he will be able to hug him but he was hurt by his next words .

Tae: "You killer! if hyung said you to come with us in party then you will say no, got it."

JK: "But hyung I also wan...."

cut of by a sharp pain he felt on his right cheek because of tae slap

Tae:" If you said, yes then I will give you to those kidnapper uncle's then they will kill you ."

JK:" N..no I will not sa..say y .yes pl.. please d.. don't g..give m..me t to th..them."

Tae: "Good now go  home."

Tae went away from there leaving JK alone who was crying and sweating because of fear

Tae left with his friends and Jin leaving JK alone

JK went alone home by walking because at that time he had no money with him

JK walk from Taehyung university to home by walking. It took him three hours to went home .

When he came home he find himself alone no one was at home, servants were also not there Jin give them off for one day .

JK went towards his room he was so scared, his legs were paining like hell and he was hungry as well but no one was there to see that little poor boy who was crying for alot of things for his parents who left him alone, for his Tae hyung who hurt him the most. What he wished for was just to hug, a kiss, a pic, a smile - was it too much to ask? No, it was not, but he was JK, whom Tae thought as a killer of his parents, not his little brother, his Kook.

JK that night cried a lot because of Taehyung's behavior.

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)Present(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

JK: Do you know, hyung, that time I badly wanted was to see Tae hyung smiling with me as well, like he was smiling with his friends. I wanted to take a pic with him like others, but he didn't. He slapped me, hyung. He doesn't hug his Kook, doesn't smile at him, but slaps him. I was so hurt, hyung, and that time I wanted was to not  be his brother but wanted to be his one friend with whom he was happy, with whom he was smiling.

Tears came out of JK's eyes, remembering that hurtful memory.

Jin: I am sorry, JK.

JK: Why are you saying sorry? It wasn't your mistake.

JK sadly smiled at Jin.

Jin: "I will..."

JK cut him off.

JK:" Hyung, I want to be alone for some time."

Jin:" but... "Cut of by jk

Jk: "please hyung."

Jin nodded and came out of JK's room.

....................................

I don't know about you guys but I love this chapter 🥹🥹 . Hope so you will also

•I felt bad for jk 🥺🥺🥺
•Taehyung think he is smart but no, he is  just idiot who make kook cry (just in ff )
•You guys can give suggestions
•07thbtsarmy next chapter will be according to your demand 🤗

Happy independence day 🇵🇰

Bye bye 👋
Tc 💕
Go and sleep 😴 💤