Announcement

Hello amazing people~

I'm sure those of you who follow this series are surprised/confused to see an update, but I have some exciting news!

The story I'm working on currently is coming to an end, and I've reread some of the Restoration series, taken the advice reviewers/commenters have given to heart, and decided I'm going to rework the entire thing. I've yet to decide if I'll keep the original version(s) up or not.

Here's the plan: I intend to write this story as three separate fanfictions, one for Hinata's POV, one for Sakura's POV, and one for Matsuri's POV. This will have a few different benefits. First, if a reader isn't interested in one of the POVs, they won't have to read it. Many people said they lost interest during the sequel because of the three different characters' switching turns. Each story will be stand-alone, meaning they'll be written in a way where you DO NOT have to read the others if they don't interest you.

Second, having their own stories means that I'll be writing Book One in Matsuri and Sakura's POV for the first time! I think it'll be interesting to explore their relationships, friendships, and personality differences before all the craziness occurs.

Anyway, if you have any input, whether it be to tell me this is a good or bad idea or to share ideas for the stories, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm very open to CREATIVE criticism (Where the intention isn't just to insult, but to give guidance. Please be gentle 😂)

I'm unsure when I'll begin posting these updated/reworked stories, but I wanted to give everyone, no matter how many or few of you actually care, a heads up that (hopefully) better quality work is soon to come!

Love you guys! ❤️

Thanks again for being awesome!