Prologue. 2

As everyone was getting settled in there seat Izek was staring down at his beloved wife ashamed that she ran away from him. Freya was looking jealous at how Izek was looking at Ruby thinking that is how he should have been with, with her.

Enzo was grumpily pouting at his brother-in-law why does he have to hold his precious sister he is not worthy for her.

Ivan was thinking of way to tease Izek not just to clear some of the air in the room but also for how down bad he looks for his wife.

Ellen was hiding a pleasant smile on her face that her brother is staring to change and for the better.

Lorenzo was glaring at the asleep Ruby trying not to let Izek know ' why does he even like that witch. '

A bird appeared into the room and sat on Aphrodite's hand she patted it with a smile " go " she told the bird the bird nodded and flew to Ruby, Izek had his guard up. Aphrodite stopped him before he harmed the bird. " Don't worry that falcon is Ruby's friend from her past lifetime, the bird remembers her, it can feel her soul " Izek stopped and hesitantly let the bird sit on her chest and lie down. ( As ruby is lying across his lap, his arms are supporting her head as well)The bird nuzzled up to Ruby and laid asleep with her. 

(The Bird)

(The Bird)