Chapter 0.5

The Video up top is mine the gacha for this episode for better details

'' And When I'm back in Chicago ''

The episode started up and and showed the title The End And Beginning

Most of there eyes widened at the screen showing them Ruby, as they still didn't really wan to believe it.

It showed Ruby crying and went in a bit closer to show her crying more clearly.

Izek narrowed his eyes at the sight and cradled her a bit tighter the bird let out a squark at Ruby crying Enzo frowned looking at his beloved sister cry. Lorenzo and Freya discreetly rolled there eyes. Anubis looked at her crying and felt a pang in his heart seeing his father well mother now, cry he looked over at Ruby asleep and could see black bags under her eyes that were a bit red.

The screen went to the moon shining brightly on her making her look ethereal.

Horus let out a slight blush at how pretty she looked but shook away the thoughts and went back to looking at the TV.

Ruby staring into the wind looking shocked.

Many were wondering what she was looking at, they all soon saw and there breaths were gone.

It showed Seth back from his past life where she was a God. It showed them a few flashbacks of younger Seth with his siblings as kids.

The screen paused as Izek asked Aphrodite something " is that what Ruby used to look like? " she nodded her head to his question and started the TV back up again where as the siblings were frozen Nephthys had a few tears in her eyes that has not dropped yet, Isis was frozen in shock she couldn't move wondering why, why they had to see how happy they were but now they are all destoryed there family is. Osiris looked away from the screen, Geb and Nut let out small smiles at how there children were.

It showed a young Seth then and adult Seth but with blood on his face with an indfrent face.

Izek shook his head he couldn't imagine his wife like that as she probably killed someone.

It showed another happy young Seth but then another adult one but with tears in his eyes looking sad and ashamed

All of Ennead was shocked they couldn't imagine the big bag war God like that especially crying it made Horus remember when he was a kid he saw him cry. Izek looked down at his wife the bird nuzzled into Ruby again but closer to her face and into her neck.

Isis couldn't move her little brother was crying and she didn't do anything about it.

Seth looked shocked still with tears in his eyes, and it showed a light.

Most turned away form the brightness but when that was over they looked back at the screen Izek and the others were wondering what's so special but Anubis was broken down crying into his hands.

It showed Seth and Anubis when Anubis was young  they were both so happy they were laughing,sleeping together and looking at the stars together

He was the only light in Seth's life.

The screen turned off and Anubis rushed over as the barrier turned off for him to go over he kneeled by Izek's legs begging for forgiveness and sorry's Aphrodite summoned a seat for Anubis next to Izek as he calmed down he sat on it.

The Screen turned back on for chapter 1.