Chapter 1.

Sorry I haven't been writing lately I have been sick and still am mainly sneezes but also coughing and sleepiness.

The screen turned on once more and they heard the Pope's voice.

" I finally found a worthy groom for you,Darling. " they saw a shocked Ruby but tried not to show and had her head a bit down so they didn't see how shocked she is. It showed the Pope wiping his mouth her brother Enzo looking shocked and Lady Julia also wiping her mouth.

The Pope had a smile the screen had a little box for his introduction ' Pope Borgia. ' Ruby let out a smile her eyes still shocked but she still tried not to show.

Enzo slightly shook his head as he thinks his sister deserved better than a brute.

The second son of the Pope let out a shout " WHAT, AGAIN!? " it showed his intro box ' Enzo De Borgia, Second Son '

" It hasn't even been six months since her last engagement was broken off! " Enzo continued shouting at his father.

Izek had a shadow cover his face at the mention of another lover, Freya snickered quietly behind her fan ' he probably wanted a better wife ' she thought to herself, Izek was wondering if Ruby loved her ex-fiance.

The Pope spoke calmly " Enzo " but Enzo still kept shouting " NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE COULD GAIN FROM THIS MARRIAGE, SHOULDN'T YOU ALSO CONSIDER HER FEELINGS?. "

The Pope spoke once more " Well this is quite surprising. You're not very adaptable. Then instead of accepting Britannia's support, would you rather battle the barbarians yourself? " he spoke to Enzo. Enzo yelled that there sin't anything that he can't do, placing his hand where his heart is. Enzo kept speaking " those barbarians are the best knights of the South."

Izek eyes looked dark.

The Pope let out a glare " stop shaking "

Off screen Ruby shivered in Izek's lap, Izek looked down at his wife and brought her closer to himself the bird hated the movement and gave a short glare and went back to sleep with Ruby.

Ruby let out a big smile with her napkin in her hand she let out a few words " so what kind of man is he, father? " she asked. The Pope let out a smile to her and told her that it is Britannia's hero.

The Pope contiued on telling her that he's the King's nephew and is famous for being he best knight of the North. And that he is very handsome

Freya let out a small nod and looked over at him but glared as he saw him tucking some of Ruby's hair behind her ear.

Enzo looked like he had seen Jesus and came back to earth, Enzo spoke " What? Father no!, Do you know how dirty his reputation is? " Enzo wanting him to reconsider.

The Pope merely raised an eyebrow and looked unimpressed " was I talking to you? " Enzo didn't let out another word.

The Enzo in the room let out a pout at how he was easily dismissed.

Ruby had her head slightly down and thought ' this very handsome knight from the North... '

Izek looked down at her wondering if she was scared of him.