[5] Kristin

Today was the day of Franks party.

I think it's crazy hes doing it on a school night but then again its Frank of course he would do something this stupid.

-

yet again, like everyday, i did my same morning routine.

Only difference is me feeling more sad than usual.

Which started yesterday and hasn't stopped growing since.

it was getting quite boring, and sad repeating the same morning in this empty house. 

i am all alone.

-

i threw on a plain black bodysuit, some black ripped shorts, a black and white plaid top as a jacket and my plain converse.

i looked myself over in the mirror.

i look like shit. 

My hair is a mess, i look tired, and I'm not wearing makeup so that doesn't help.

i look at the time, seeing i was going to be late. i ran out the door and tried to get to the bus before it left. 

i was too late.

"fuck!" i shouted

can today get any worse

and as if on cue, Gerard came up next to me in his car.

"i think you missed it" he laughed

"look if you're going to be a dick just leave." i sighed, not having the energy to put up with him.

he must have picked up that something was wrong because he didn't snap back.

i internally thanked him as i dont think i could have taken it.

"get in." he spoke softly.

well that's new.

i raised my eyebrow at him as if to ask him if he was serious.

"get in" he said - more like demanded to me, nodding his head to the passengers seat.

i didn't say anything, i just got in and watched out the window as he began to drive.

i saw him out the corner of my eye, he just kept glancing over at me.

what does he want?

"thanks" i whispered, fiddling with my fingers in my lap

i didn't expect to get a response so i just looked out the window again.

i was right i didn't get a response.

But instead he grabbed my hand that was in my lap and gave it a small squeeze.

He smiled at me.

that's also new, what is going on?

i turned to look at him and thought for a moment. Grabbing his hand back and giving him a small sad smile. 

what is his deal? one minute hes being an asshole and then hes being nice to me, going back and forth. I can't keep up. Does he care for me? or does he hate me?  im so confused.

tears pool in my eyes and i take my hand off of his, looking back out the window.

his face drops and he looks a bit disappointed.

good.

-

once we park up into the schools car park i rush out of his car, not saying a word and quickly walk off.