Kitsune of Calamity

A few hours since last chapter

Y/n pov
I learned the two idiots names and Akali wasn't kidding when she said she'll deal with them. My secret has been leaked by my own emotion. Now they know who the Kitsune of Calamity is. The girls and both of those idiots surrounded me. Their loud voices honestly a nuisance. I suddenly disappeared right before their eyes and appeared back in my room.

The legend of the Kitsune of Calamity was supposed to be lost in legends hundreds of thousands of years ago... I carelessly let it slip. If word gets out that the Kitsune of Calamity is still alive I will never have that peace of mind I once had again. I walked over to my bookshelf they put in for me and grabbed a book that held the best legends and myths of Runeterra. I yelled in anger and threw it at the door and walked out on the Balcony and put my elbows on the ledge and rubbed my face ferociously. I sighed and I quietly said "Master Shen I can really use some of your wisdom. I heard him say "you called for me." I jumped clearly startled and said "Shit I forgot you tend to do that...but yes I need some advice Master Shen." He said "What is troubling you Y/n?" I sighed and said "a few people know now that the Kitsune of Calamity still walks the mortal realm...I stupidly let my emotions overwhelm me and I carelessly let it slipped."

Shen said "Why does it bother you so much young Y/n?" I looked at him and said "I gave up that life to finally have a life of peace. The only reason I dawned that title during the last few major wars was so I can free the Vayasta's and children that were taken captive and forced to be slaves. I did everything I could to erase that title from the modern world.

That was a dark period of my life when innocent blood paved the ground and corpses littered the ground." That is why it bothers me so much Master Shen. He looked at the sunset and said "Y/n the only advice I have is to explain to them why you don't want the world to know. I understand that you wish to uphold your peace but there will be a time at some point in the future where the Kitsune of Calamity will need to return to keep the Vayasta race once again." I said "I'll keep that in mind Master Shen." He teleported and I took a breath in and exhaled.

I turned around and said "I should go ahead and go tell them." I made my way towards it and exited my room and went to the living room. The penthouse was silent but I had an ancient song my mom would use to call out for me however far I went and whoever she wanted to go to her. Since this will be my first time attempting this I will used my magic to assist me. My mother could do it without using her Mana. I also let my mana flow freely though my body. I took a deep breath and started singing.

Eve pov
We were in the music studio went I heard some singing and I looked at the others but Akali took Ekko and Yasuo back and I said "Do you girls hear that." They nodded and I wondered who was singing so followed the sound of the voice. We got into the elevator and the music seemed like it was coming from our penthouse and the only one there was Y/n."

The elevator opened and we all seen Y/n singing with his eyes closed and I can feel his Mana all around the room. He kept singing until Akali, Ekko, and Yasuo appeared and his voice faded and his tails shrunk and he said "Holy shit...I didn't expect that to work." He looked at all of us and asked "can I all of you to sit please?" We took a seat and Ahri asked "uhh before anything. What was that singing? It was like it called out for me to follow it." Y/n sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and said "ahhh...well it was a song the Divine Kitsune breed created to call upon the souls of the people he or she chooses to go to them."

He sighed and said "My mother would sing that to call out for me whenever she desired to go to her no matter how far I was." He laughed nervously and said "Sorry for taking you from whatever you were doing but there's some things I should make clear about that past that shouldn't be told to anyone...and that's my formal identity of the Kitsune of Calamity." He created a chair out of ice and sat on it.

He folded his hands on his lap and explained "During the last three wars and especially the Noxian war I made it my duty to go and free any and all Vayasta's, human children, and females that was taken as slaves. Since I am the last of the Divine kitsune species and the originators of all modern magic besides any type of dark magic...I had to uphold the responsibility to keep the Vayasta's safe and prevent the magic ending up into the wrong hand. I had to do so many unholy things and spill too much blood that after the last war. So I decided to erase any and all possible evidence of the Kitsune of Calamity from the modern world of Runeterra so I can finally have peace...all I can wish now is for you guys to keep my identity of the Kitsune of Calamity a secret. I don't want to spill any more unnecessary blood.

I already know there will be a time when I will need to dawn my mask and blade again...but for now I want to enjoy the peace I have currently to the fullest. I want to experience Runeterra just like you guys were able to after you guys escaped the rift. There is much more to know about me but that'll come with time as our friendships grow stronger..." I then heard him whisper "or relationships if it comes to that."

He then looked back at us while feigning a smile and "cheerfully" said "That is what I needed to talk to all about. You guys can go back to whatever you were doing...I think I'm due for a bit of sunshine. Peace and love one another." I seen him turn into his kitsune form and ran into his room and hop onto his window sill and curl up into a ball and fell asleep.