The medical elites

I'm sorry for the delay, I have been stuck with few problems, hope y'all understand 😊...

I'm going to change the OC's name from Inora to Akane, because akane means ' Brilliant Red or Bright red" which actually suits the character, I hope y'all understand 😊

"Hm. I miss the Third Hokage. That old man was smart. He knew what he was doing." Naruto said, crossing his arms.

Akane's eyes went wide, knowing the upcoming brust..

"Too far! "Huh? What did you say?" Granny Tsunade asked, angrily.

Akane grabbed her brother by the throat and shook him back and forth.

"Shut up, ya idiot brother!" Akane said, shaking him ferociously. Sakura backed up a bit, not wanting to get caught up in my rant.

"Lady Tsunade! Terrible news!" said a woman barging in.

It was the same woman who ran past y'all earlier.

"Now what is it?" Granny Tsunade asked, annoyed.

"An emergency dispatch from the sand." she said.

Inora immediately let her brother go.

"Huh? The sand?" The trio asked, in unison.

"What happened? Is Gaara ok? Are Temari and Kankuro ok? "Where is this dispatch?" Granny Tsunsde asked.

"I deciphered it as quickly as I could." the woman said, handing her the paper.

"What the-?" Granny Tsunade asked, shocked.

"What? What is it?" Akane asked, worriedly.

"It's the Kazekage of the sand. It seems he's been taken prisoner by the Akatsuki." Granny Tsunade stated.

Inora gasped, covering her mouth.

"You mean Gaara?" Naruto asked, sweating.

'First they tried to take my brother, and now Gaara? Just what do they want?' strings of thoughts ran through Inora's mind

"We've been studying them. We know more about the Akatsuki than any other village. Therefore, the sand village has officially requested our help." Granny Tsunade stated.

So, it's come to this.

"You're not suggesting that Team Kakashi-" Shizune spoke.

"This is urgent. I haven't time to form another squad. And besides, we have someone here who's actually fought the Akatsuki." Granny Tsunade stated.

"Yes, but even so-" Shizune spoke.

"All right. Team Kakashi, I'm assigning you a new mission. You're to go to the sand village at once. Find out what's going on there, and keep us informed. You're to remain there and follow their orders. Give them any backup they need." Granny Tsunade stated.

"Right. Well, what are we waiting for? let's go!" Akane exclaimed.

They all had their supply bags on their backs, and they stood outside the entrance to the village.

"Ok, let's get moving." Naruto said.

"Be back soon, milady. We won't let you down." Sakura said, saluting.

"Good." Lady Tsunade replied.

"Naruto, Akane, good luck." Iruka-sensei said.

"Thanks." The twins said in unison. We were about to get going, until Pervy sage jumped in front of us.