He's Mine! - 5

Drake POV
I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep even after coming to the realization that I found my mate. I groaned and pulled myself up to see what time it was. I was surprised to find that it was 5:12. Even I haven't slept that long before. Then I realized how hungry I was. I pulled my self up with a grunt and decided to check if dinner was ready yet.
We live in the pack house so most of the lower ranking females have to help make the meals. My sister Annabelle was one of the girls helping even though we are the 3rd in commands children. She actually enjoyed cooking.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty! Welcome to the land of the living." She remarked as she stirred something on the stove. I scrunched up my face and flipped her the bird as she gasped and then we smiled at each other. We teased each other all the time she was a year older than me at 21 and she looked almost exactly like my mom. She had soft and sweet facial features, was thinner than a stick with dark green eyes and was short at 5'2. She used to have long orange hair that went to the bottom of her ribs but every time our dad saw her he got upset so she dyed her hair a dark blue, it didn't help all that much.
I dropped into my chair at the little table in the kitchen. Annabelle put some of what ever she had just stirred in a bowl and motioned for a young girl, probably about 9-10, to bring it to me. The little girl held out the steaming bowl for me at arms length, blushing and looking down. I knew this girl had a crush on me and I though it was cute so I smiled real big at her. Her eyes widened as she dropped the bowl onto the table and ran out of the room.
I looked into my bowl and did a silent fist pump. Hamburger Helper! I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned around and held in an ugh. One of the pack sluts stood behind me holding a fork, Mindy I think her name was. I took the fork from her and mumbled a thanks.
"You're welcome sweetie" she said coyly. I knew she also had a crush on me and I also knew she had a boyfriend, the alpha's son. Most guys in the pack found her irresistible, she repulsed me though . She was very fake.
After dinner I wanted to go play video games in my room but my father called me into his office. I walked to the opposite side of the house and into my dad's office. He was staring at his computer screen when I walked in.
"Shut the door behind you," he said. I stood in the middle of the room admiring the room as he finished whatever he was doing. His office had dark wood walls and plush cream colored carpet. One corner held a large bookcase full of books and a leather chair to read in, another corner had a small bar filled with mostly rum and vodka. The majority of the room was taken up by his enormous dark wood desk. He had pictures of us kids and our mother on the desk as well as his computer, a lamp and a pile of papers.
He closed down what ever it was he finished and leaned back in his chair, putting his hands behind his head. I haven't seen him this relaxed in a long time so I don't know whether to be nervous or not.
"Son, do you know why you are here?" He asked. I should definitely be nervous.
"No Sir." I answered, he made us call him Sir, even my sister. He cleared his throat and looked me in the eye, shit this won't be good.
"There is a very nice young lady who happens to be your mother's best friend's daughter. She is worried that she won't find her mate in time for her 18th birthday next week. I owed this particular lady a favor so," he started,"You will meet her daughter on her birthday which is next Wednesday. I don't want to hear any ifs ands or buts about this, you WILL be her mate, are we clear?"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I will try to update everyday, I'm very forgetful and lazy so that may not happen but I'll try damnit! ◑ω◐ Goodbyeeeeeeee *floats away into the sunset*